WSU Versus Nevada Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Versus Nevada Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Here's the deal. Somebody has to pay for two reasons. The OT loss at Seton Hall today and the rare loss here at WSU at the NIT game here many moons ago versus Nevada. I was at that NIT game at 21st and Hillside and it left a bad taste in my mouth after watching Luke Babbitt and Armon Johnson lead the ravenous Wolf Pack to a victory here that is more difficult than pulling hens teeth. No more!! Now I reckon the needed reckoning will be administered by the Shocks with rancor. Nevada is 8-3 so far and beat Drake 79-71.

The Shocks will fine tune their rotation now with CF and Grady playing more minutes. MM continues to impress us with solid minutes. The Shocks will get it all figured out and still make this a Season to remember.

Wichita State----------73

Wolf Pack from Reno- 56
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Nevada is ripe for a proper fonging. 78-50 Shox

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
      Here's the deal. Somebody has to pay for two reasons. The OT loss at Seton Hall today and the rare loss here at WSU at the NIT game here many moons ago versus Nevada. I was at that NIT game at 21st and Hillside and it left a bad taste in my mouth after watching Luke Babbitt and Armon Johnson lead the ravenous Wolf Pack to a victory here that is more difficult than pulling hens teeth. No more!! Now I reckon the needed reckoning will be administered by the Shocks with rancor. Nevada is 8-3 so far and beat Drake 79-71.

The Shocks will fine tune their rotation now with CF and Grady playing more minutes. MM continues to impress us with solid minutes. The Shocks will get it all figured out and still make this a Season to remember.

Wichita State----------73

Wolf Pack from Reno- 56
      We have come so far since that ugly, ugly NIT game.
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

WSU - 55
        NV - 50

Shox try to get on track but can't do it today, win in a tough one 55-50
        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

WSU - 73
          Nevada -50

Comment

WSU-75
            NV- 65

Conner goes off now that the lid is off.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

new jersey hangover. shox win with some handwringing abounding.. crowd gets restless.

Comment

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Time to take that Nevada State Championship!

Comment

Musselman is doing a nice job but these guys are going to taste pain on this visit.

Wheat 79
                    Wolves 58

Comment

Need to win by 20+
                      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Lawlor Events Center- 55
                        The Roundhouse - 74
                        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                        - said no one ever...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                            Nevada is ripe for a proper fonging. 78-50 Shox

Comment

I don't even know anything about Nevada really... But the crowd better continue to bring it. The Shockers need our support more than ever in times of adversity. Although I still think they'll come into the game with their heads screwed on tight and they'll be focused. Should be a nice game to let Grady continue to shake off the rust.

Shockers - 78
                              Nevada - 62

Comment

Working...
                              X