Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    I already gave him props for his solid prediction of an 11 point Utah win
    Please let us know his reaction. I'm guessing he either ignores you or that Utah just had a bad game.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• "The days of favoring Wichita State seem to be over -- even on its home floor. Baker won't get too much help in this one, and Poeltl won't be stopped down low. Loveridge will hurt the Shockers from the outside, and the Utes just won't turn the ball over enough to allow enough fast break opportunities for Wichita State. Utah wins the battle on the boards and the game itself."

Wow. It is HARD to be this wrong.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
        "The days of favoring Wichita State seem to be over -- even on its home floor. Baker won't get too much help in this one, and Poeltl won't be stopped down low. Loveridge will hurt the Shockers from the outside, and the Utes just won't turn the ball over enough to allow enough fast break opportunities for Wichita State. Utah wins the battle on the boards and the game itself."

Wow. It is HARD to be this wrong.
        Hey now, he was absolutely right about Utah winning the rebounding battle (I mean it was entirely because he was so wrong about the turnover issue which led to far less defensive rebounding opportunities for WSU, and WSU did double up Utah in offensive rebounds, but still he got that right).

Obviously if we are counting on a defensive rebounding percentage basis, I guess he is just wrong on every front (WSU - 82.6%; Utah - 77.1%).
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• It makes me cheery when we surpass Vegas expectations like only rock stars can.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
          X