• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frankamp eligible on 9th now

Per Reid Forgrave http://shockerhoops.net/index.php/20...-december-9th/
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
    I'm curious how that can be. If grades are posted now, He's eligible tomorrow. If they aren't posted yet, there is still a chance that grades wont be posted until the 10th (final day they can be posted). So either he's eligible now, or they are just hoping for the 9th because Conner's last final is the 8th. But the professor could still be lazy and not get them turned in in time

Comment

Was hoping for this Saturday but guess Wednesday is better than next Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        I'm curious how that can be. If grades are posted now, He's eligible tomorrow. If they aren't posted yet, there is still a chance that grades wont be posted until the 10th (final day they can be posted). So either he's eligible now, or they are just hoping for the 9th because Conner's last final is the 8th. But the professor could still be lazy and not get them turned in in time
        Or all necessary arrangements have been made to have all classes completed and grades posted by next Wednesday. Could just be that they have the plan in place, so he'll be fine once the time has elapsed.

Edit: Could also be some guy on twitter just tweeting useless twits. We shall see.
        Last edited by Cdizzle; December 4, 2015, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
          Or all necessary arrangements have been made to have all classes completed and grades posted by next Wednesday. Could just be that they have the plan in place, so he'll be fine once the time has elapsed.
          That's what I was hinting at. He SHOULD be eligible the 9th, but there is not a done deal yet.

Comment

I hope so.

Somebody is going to have to pay for the last month, and it might as well start with UNLV on Wednesday.

If CKA doesn't suffer structural damage from the noise Wednesday evening, I will be sorely disappointed in ShockerNation.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              I hope so.

Somebody is going to have to pay for the last month, and it might as well start with UNLV on Wednesday.

If CKA doesn't suffer structural damage from the noise Wednesday evening, I will be sorely disappointed in ShockerNation.
              I'd be OK with things starting tomorrow evening.

Agreed with your second sentiment. I'm bringing the pain. This is one of those rare times a fan base has the chance to prove they really get it. We have done so a couple of times before in the Marshall era, and he comments on those moments yearly. Doing so again couldn't hurt.

Comment

Wife and I will be there cheering our proverbial asses off!!! If I can hear myself, I'll be pissed.
                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

We better bring it. This fanbase has gotten kinda stagnant and stale at games for my taste. I guess all the winning has become boring for some. Well, now they have something different to stir around about.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

Edit: Could also be some guy on twitter just tweeting useless twits. We shall see.
                    He's one of the main basketball reporters for Fox Sports.
                    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                      He's one of the main basketball reporters for Fox Sports.
                      Yeah, I saw. Trust, but verify!

Comment

He just tweeted me that 3G was the one that told him Conner would be eligible for Wednesday.
                        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

If Fred is still out, I wonder if Connor starts at point guard on the ninth?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                            He just tweeted me that 3G was the one that told him Conner would be eligible for Wednesday.
                            So that means the plan is pretty solidly in place, but its implementation still has to occur as scheduled. Very good news, though.

Now let's just make sure LeFred stays healthy, and we can (mostly, pending Anton developments) return to our regularly scheduled programming with just a little break for a refresher course in humility for us fans.

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                              If Fred is still out, I wonder if Connor starts at point guard on the ninth?
                              There's no need to wonder.

Comment

Working...
                              X