WSU Versus Iowa Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Versus Iowa Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Here's the deal. Anton, our thoughts and prayers continue for you. We are thankful that you share our Shocker Dream for success this very Season. Get well soon and we want the very best for you. We are with you all the way.

As for this Iowa game, does Stutz the Clutch have any eligibility left because he played great against them many moons ago? Adversity will not ever stop our beloved Shockers. Get this win Shocks, come home, regroup, knowing reinforcements are on the way.

WSU 77

Iowa 66
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

just win baby!

Comment

The pain will not stop. This reminds me of Vegas. 67-75 bad guys win. Everything will be okay in a couple weeks.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Shox 75
        Iowa 74
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Team who only has one D1 win against a 1-4 team 62, Iowa 73.

Comment

I expected to lose vs USC, I expected to win vs Bama, dunno what to expect Sunday

Comment

This one's for Anton. 65-60
              The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                I expected to lose vs USC, I expected to win vs Bama, dunno what to expect Sunday
                We will lose to Iowa too. Doesn't matter. As Marshall says, "the cavalry is coming"

Comment

Hoping for a win, expecting a loss. Regardless, the more important thing is that Grady is going to be ok, and we should have all our pieces back by conference play for another MVC run!

Comment

iowa returns five of their top seven players from last years team that won a game in the ncaa tournament. 'gotta go with iowa here, 'much as that sucks. but if the shockers show extra effort i will be pleased anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post
                      Hoping for a win, expecting a loss. Regardless, the more important thing is that Grady is going to be ok, and we should have all our pieces back by conference play for another MVC run!
                      My thoughts exactly. Results here don't matter, all thoughts to Grady.

Shox - 56
                      Iowa - 71
                      #PrayForAnton
                      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

I will say this though, I think we have a heck of a lot better chance of beating Iowa for 7th place than Alabama does of being Notre Dame for 5th place. I expect that game to be a nice double digit victory for the Irish!

Comment

I didn't give up on the Shocks in the 90's and I'm certainly not giving up on them now. Shockers by 15
                          78-63

Comment

I predict neither Shaq nor Rauno play. Walkons getting minutes at the 4-5. Two players other than Ron really need to play well Sunday. Brown, Kelly, McDuffie, Taylor? Too much needs to go right and too little can go wrong for me to predict a win. No one getting hurt, the real Zach Brown showing up and TT taking 10 or fewer shots would be enough positives for me to be happy.
                            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

I think Morris get a _very _ short leash on Sunday. Might be seeing Kelly at the 5 though and Wessel at the 4?
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                              X