Alabama game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    Our offense resorted to back-to-back Eric Hamilton 3 point attempts?

Wow.

Alabama is NOT good.

Alabama is the worst power 5 team I've seen play all season. This is not good.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• I wonder if we'll have a half time lead of 6-10 points at some point this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        Score first PG.
        I have not been impressed with Taylor yet this year, he is not even an average point guard. Corey Henderson was a much more serviceable point guard. With Taylor in the game we are in trouble.

Comment

• Just a repeat of yesterday so far. We are losing to a very beatable team because we can't frikkin hit shots. I like Avery Johnson and I want him to have all the success in the world, but right now he's got a very, very bad team and we are letting them off the hook.

One thing I can definitely take away from this tournament, no matter what, we've got a future star in McDuffie.

Comment

• Bad shot selection by the Shockers and too many FTs for Bama.

Comment

• Feels like we should be up by 8-10, we controlled ~15 out of those 20 minutes.

Obvious observation is obvious, but we really need to start knocking down open looks. We are a better shooting team than we've shown so far.

That said TT needs to end his love affair with incredibly tough shots pronto.

Comment

• Originally posted by JayPak View Post
                You guys need some shooters who can just #LetItFly.
                Great. Just what we need.
                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Really looking forward to progressing down the learning curve. Some of these mistakes are just so frustrating.
                  Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtl0101 View Post
                    Corey Henderson was a much more serviceable point guard.
                    Hardly.
                    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

I have not been impressed with Taylor yet this year, he is not even an average point guard. Corey Henderson was a much more serviceable point guard. With Taylor in the game we are in trouble.
                      HCGM will get him reigned in. He's being thrown into the fire this tournament, and trying way too hard to prove his worth. I've seen slight flashes of greatness from him, but the negatives definitely outweigh the positives so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post
                        HCGM will get him reigned in. He's being thrown into the fire this tournament, and trying way too hard to prove his worth. I've seen slight flashes of greatness from him, but the negatives definitely outweigh the positives so far.
                        Correction .. FVV will get him set straight. TT won't get on the court without showing the RIGHT skills once Fred and Conner are out there

Comment

• If you blame Ty Taylor for us losing you should also be blaming everyone else not named Baker or McDuffie. At least Taylor is playing with energy and aggressiveness. Nobody else looks like they even want the ball.

Comment

• Young guys hunting their shots, sophmores not confident in their shots, Baker getting double-team every time he touches the ball.

Comment

on no planet anywhere could Cory match up with Ty Taylor

Comment

• Ron really not getting any looks
                                Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

Working...
                                X