Alabama game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    Correction .. FVV will get him set straight. TT won't get on the court without showing the RIGHT skills once Fred and Conner are out there
    I'm ok with that.. as long as somebody sets him straight. I think he has the potential to be really good. I just hope Conner can keep himself out of trouble.

Comment

• Ingram is a nice player with a bad haircut...........wish he'd signed with us

Comment

• Originally posted by DPruett2333 View Post
        If you blame Ty Taylor for us losing you should also be blaming everyone else not named Baker or McDuffie. At least Taylor is playing with energy and aggressiveness. Nobody else looks like they even want the ball.
        Agreed. TT is not the reason WSU down.
        The Assman

Comment

• If we could make HALF of our wide open shots, we'd be winning by 6 or 7. Why do we have a team full of shooters who can't hit the broad side of a barn?

Comment

• Originally posted by DPruett2333 View Post
            If you blame Ty Taylor for us losing you should also be blaming everyone else not named Baker or McDuffie. At least Taylor is playing with energy and aggressiveness. Nobody else looks like they even want the ball.
            If you mean nobody else besides Baker, McDuffie, and Taylor, you are correct. Taylor may be pressing too hard, but at least he's trying.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              on no planet anywhere could Cory match up with Ty Taylor
              As a point guard I disagree. Taylor is not a point guard.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                If we could make HALF of our wide open shots, we'd be winning by 6 or 7. Why do we have a team full of shooters who can't hit the broad side of a barn?
                I would like to say that it is just a confidence issue that can be straightened out, but who knows? Even Baker seems to be struggling a little bit so far, but that's understandable, as much pressure as he's under.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtl0101 View Post
                  As a point guard I disagree. Taylor is not a point guard.
                  LOL......

Comment

• Originally posted by jtl0101 View Post
                    I have not been impressed with Taylor yet this year, he is not even an average point guard. Corey Henderson was a much more serviceable point guard. With Taylor in the game we are in trouble.
                    Shaking head no.
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Nice assist by a non PG. Jeez.

Comment

• Too many point blank shots for Bama.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                          Shaking head no.
                          this dude is delusional.

Comment

• another assist by a non PG.

Comment

• Have you TT bashers had enough.

Comment

• How many times are we going to get beat back? On made shots?

Comment

Working...
                                X