Maui anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The games will be played at the lovely Lahaina Civic Center

Bonus points, what are these plants known as?

Serious question, how does one edit their pictures so they are not so ginourmus?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by I_Vector_Wu; November 12, 2015, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
      Seniors - Brown, Frankamp, Kelly, Morris, Smith
      Juniors - Shamet, Allen, Nurger, McDuffie, Hamilton, Taylor (depending on redshirts)
      Soph - Keyser

And possibly another senior, Willis.
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
        So essentially, the 2016/2017 Shocker team that I have high expectations for, will be the team taking the floor in Maui, just a year older.
        Does Darrlyn Willis know the Shockers are going to Maui in 2017? You never know what might influence a player.
        Last edited by 1979Shocker; November 12, 2015, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Vector_Wu View Post

The games will be played at the lovely Lahaina Civic Center

Bonus points, what are these plants known as?

Serious question, how does one edit their pictures so they are not so ginourmus?
          Silverswords found high on Haleakala.

Comment

Can I wear my black and gold pineapple shirt?
            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
            - said no one ever...

Comment

Im considering going. I know its 2 years from now but what kind of packages would I be looking cost wise.

Minimum for travel,lodging and the games. Would be myself and two kids (well one teenager who will want to be on the beach looking at beach stuff ifyouknowwhatimsayin and a younger one)

Comment

Plan on $800-$900 R/T per person, resort hotel rooms around Lahaina run in the $200-300 range. I would rent a car, $25-$40 a day. Expedia/Travelocity/AAA packages would save some bucks. VRBO is definitely your friend in the Kaanapali area. Good prices on 1,2,3 bedroom condos. The gym is small, so tickets could get tricky depending on who we are playing and the number of fans attending (no suprise there).
                Last edited by I_Vector_Wu; November 12, 2015, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Juniors - Shamet, Allen, Nurger, McDuffie, Hamilton, Taylor (depending on redshirts)
                  Soph - Keyser

If that senior class was a starting 5, they would win the Valley easily. And they're not going to be our starting five unless we have some guys leave the program early. This program is far from a downhill slide after this year.
                  "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Soph - Keyser

IMHO, that has all the ingredients of a top 10 team.
                    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                      Im considering going. I know its 2 years from now but what kind of packages would I be looking cost wise.

Minimum for travel,lodging and the games. Would be myself and two kids (well one teenager who will want to be on the beach looking at beach stuff ifyouknowwhatimsayin and a younger one)
                      I haven't looked at prices recently, but a group of 20+ of us went last time. We stayed at a condo resort on the beach about 2 miles north. 2 couples in a large 2 bedroom condo broke down to $900 per person for flight/condo/rental car for 8 days. I think game tickets were like $250 per person, but can't remember for sure.

Comment

If anyone goes by the winery on the Haleakala side or sees one at an ABC store, bring me back a bottle of Maui Blanc pineapple wine. K? Thx.

Comment

Soph - Keyser

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                          IMHO, that has all the ingredients of a top 10 team.
                          Which class? :excitement:

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                            Once again I go "meh, really good, but where's the Top 10 team"

.... and then I remember.
                            Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
                            Us being a top 10 team in 2 years is far from a given.
                            Same could be said for any school in D1. How about we put it this way... can you list 10 schools that you think are more likely to be in the top 10 that year than WSU? I can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                              Same could be said for any school in D1. How about we put it this way... can you list 10 schools that you think are more likely to be in the top 10 that year than WSU? I can't.
                              That's a really fun way to think about it.

Comment

If anyone goes by the winery on the Haleakala side or sees one at an ABC store, bring me back a bottle of Maui Blanc pineapple wine. K? Thx.

Not much of a wine guy but Maui's Ocean Vodka is fantastic. I highly suggest it and the bottles make a nice keep sake.
                                I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
                                If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X