• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    True, but I might have been pissed too…

Is this Ok State or Pitinoville?

Edit: Either way, thank you.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Like the first blonde and the 2nd car the best. But hey thats just me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Obvious View Post
        Getting nailed for pissing out of a moving car plus 2 blunt puffing arrests didn't help.
        If he was able to pee out of a moving car while still seated he has a future in the adult entertainment world.

Comment

• It's not necessary. Kinda like ice cream on top of pie.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            It's not necessary. Kinda like ice cream on top of pie.
            Exactly. Or marshmallows on top of hot cocoa.
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Or Tekele dunking instead of shooting 2 freethrows

Comment

• I think what some are forgetting, there are posters here with a pair of identical chromosomes who, understandably, may not appreciate such imagery.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                  I think what some are forgetting, there are posters here with a pair of identical chromosomes who, understandably, may not appreciate such imagery.
                  Not everyone. Some actually see lust as a bad thing. And others like to browse Shockernet from work. These kind of images don't make that easy and don't add to the discussion of Shocker hoops, which is what we're here for. If Kai had the time, I would suggest a NSFW tag, but I don't think that's the case. Fortunately it's not all that frequent in the main forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    I think what some are forgetting, there are posters here with a pair of identical chromosomes who, understandably, may not appreciate such imagery.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
                      Not everyone. Some actually see lust as a bad thing. And others like to browse Shockernet from work. These kind of images don't make that easy and don't add to the discussion of Shocker hoops, which is what we're here for. If Kai had the time, I would suggest a NSFW tag, but I don't think that's the case. Fortunately it's not all that frequent in the main forum.
                      Just block WstateU. It has an option to see what was said when his blocked post pops up. When you are in a "safe zone" you can click that and decide whether or not to spend any time on/with said post.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
                        Can't we just keep the shocker board about basketball. Seriously, if you want to look at sexualized females there is ton of that if you Google. I don't know why shockernet needs this.
                        So, what you're saying is that you didn't see the beautiful Camaro's first?

Comment

• I made the classic rookie mistake of opening a thread containing a @WstateU: post in public and now I am probably viewed as a perv.

:)

I can only blame myself.

Comment

• Does Title IX apply to Shockernet? Wow, what a sensitive world we now live in, glad I grew up in the late 60's, early 70's. These are pictures of women with their clothes on standing next to classic cars. I've seen more scantily clad women on prime time TV. Keep 'em coming @WstateU:.

Comment

Working...
                            X