SWOMO running a WSU tshirt promotion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shockadelica View Post
    Are there "Cleveland is not a state" t-shirts? How about Boise? Fresno? Murray? Etc.

Never understood the "insult" ... Probably never will.
    SWOMO just wants a pat on the back for realizing Southwest Missouri wasn't a state a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      We make Valley Championship, Sweet 16, Final Four t-shirts.
      MSU makes Wichita State t-shirts with 2nd grade drawings plastered on them.

That's all that needs to be said.
      I'll do it for you... *drops mic*

Comment

image.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          It's just ironic. The point of the shirt is to make WSU look dumb because "Wichita isn't a State" but in reality the wearer of the shirt looks ignorant for not understating what constitutes a State university.

With that said, I hope they sell out of those! Ha
          They have already sold all 5 of them to all of their fans. I heard that they are going to sew up the top and poke holes in the front so they can wear it as a bag over their heads.

Comment

Would a Mo. State fan that would pay actual money for such a shirt later say "I've been watching us play WSU for years and all's I continue to get as a fan is all losses and this silly shirt?"
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Careful . . . This is the future Sun Belt Conference powerhouse that you guys are messing with.
              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Livin' rent free. Although I'm suspecting rent wouldn't be that much anyway.

Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                I'll do it for you... *drops mic*

Comment

Casey Garrisons sources could probably shed some light on why they make these shirts each year. I suspect it's so they don't have to sell more cattle to make ends meet.

Comment

@GoShockers:: Guys, we've had this conversation before... https://t.co/nDq6C7odX0 https://t.co/Pafx0ShytC
                    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Southwest Missouri is not a state.

Comment

I must admit that I don't actually even get the joke. The front of the shirt is obvious, but what does the back mean?

"We're not in Kansas anymore" coupled with a house laying on top of Wu? I think they're trying to say "this is our house" ... so why are they saying "we're not in Kansas anymore"? Are they saying they admit when they ARE in Kansas they get their asses handed to them, but now that they aren't in Kansas they can beat us?

I just don't understand what the graphic plus the cliche are trying to say. I'm serious, someone please let me in on the joke!
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I must admit that I don't actually even get the joke. The front of the shirt is obvious, but what does the back mean?

"We're not in Kansas anymore" coupled with a house laying on top of Wu? I think they're trying to say "this is our house" ... so why are they saying "we're not in Kansas anymore"? Are they saying they admit when they ARE in Kansas they get their asses handed to them, but now that they aren't in Kansas they can beat us?

I just don't understand what the graphic plus the cliche are trying to say. I'm serious, someone please let me in on the joke!
                          I think the take-away is that the proper selection of pronouns is not taught in Missouri public education.

In the same vein, neither is art apparently, since the bare in the above drawing looks more like the silhouette of a morbidly-obese martian.

Comment

More T-Shirt fails...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I like how it doesn't say Misery State on it anywhere. It might be a plus that you can't really tell it's a bear on the back, that way they can sell the leftovers to SIU who can claim it's a dog.

Did they make the same "state" shirts when their Football team played Truman State?

Comment

Originally posted by AG1219 View Post
                                Casey Garrisons sources could probably shed some light on why they make these shirts each year. I suspect it's so they don't have to sell more cattle to make ends meet.
                                No clue. I certainly do not possess a shirt like this, nor do I desire too. I know that Mizzou has a "gameday" t-shirt available for each home football game in their bookstore. So maybe it is kind of like that. I saw someone wearing a gold t-shirt with some weird mascot graphic and captioning that said "Beat SEMO." Not a fan of any of it.

The #NotAState thing is weird as well. For whatever reason though it has gained traction. I choose to think that all college students say and create stuff that makes no sense to me, rather than think of it as a Missouri State student problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X