Other Valley teams - 2015-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Valley teams - 2015-16

Saw this promo video for Bradley and thought a dedicated topic for all things Valley basketball would be good. It plays off the ESPN mascot promos, but it's pretty decent.

Yeah that isn't bad at all, they could definitely use some fresh ideas and energy in that program. I really hope Wardle can get things off the ground there.

Comment

The biggest confusion wasn't that he came out of the stall, it was still the shock that a Gargoyle is the mascot of the Braves.
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

I wish I could find Bradley's "MVC shuffle" video from 8 or 9 years ago. Talk about epic..
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          I wish I could find Bradley's "MVC shuffle" video from 8 or 9 years ago. Talk about epic..
          Does it beat out "All about that Drake?"

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            http://www.centralillinoisproud.com/...fle-video-here Ask and you shall receive.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
            Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
              Thats god awful
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Awesome. Epically awesome.

Thank you.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                  Thats god awful
                  How do I wash that 6:41 from my pea brain?
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Not that bad relative to the context of the overall MVC, which is to say it is horrendous.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                      How do I wash that 6:41 from my pea brain?
                      Never fear WstateU because Mighty Mouse will not be here playing for the Braves. nor be eligible. Good news: Bradley will indeed be an improved team. Better News: So will we. Scary news: we will ask our beloved Shocks to watch this gig before both games we play the Braves. Aftermath news: The Shocks will then play angrier after witnessing that 'MVC Shuffle' episode, than 14 ravenousness wolves, all after the same piece of juicy red meat. The Braves fantasy of 'basketball heaven' will turn into a depictive pillar of salt. "Yipes, stripes, beechnut gum!!!"
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Was watching this and my wife in the other room yells: "What in the HELL are you listening to?"

Update: Showed her All About That Drake and she said "This is worse". There's your answer, folks.
                        Last edited by ShockerPhi; September 19, 2015, 01:35 PM.

Comment

that might be the best thing they have done for a while...hope the Braves can get things pointed in the right direction again, will only help the Valley, they have a lot of history. They haven't been the same since the Jim Les days...

Comment

Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                            They haven't been the same since the Jim Les days...
                            Friendly reminder: UC Davis was 23-6, 14-2 Big West (regular season champions), RPI of about 70 under Jim Les with his own son plus Hersey Hawkins' son. This should have been happening at Bradley, not UC Davis.

UC Davis is living a Bradley fan's dream right now.

Comment

Always thought Les was a very good coach, his teams were always competitive...

Comment

Working...
                              X