No announcement yet.

That really does it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean it, anyone and I mean ANYONE who tries to stop me will be sujected to a kick square in the grapes! (that can be very painful)
    Now I am outta here! And unless I see Duke Tshomba in the starting lineup next year, don't expect to see me back.
    Kick 'em square in the grapes! (that can be very painful)

Comment

Once a Shocker and always a Shocker...Or you were never a Shocker at all...Thats my 2 cents....

Comment

Adam Emmemememememememememslobberknocker >>>>>> Double Dribble.

ooooohhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Was that the infamous "cross-over" dribble?

Comment

The word on the streets in the 70's was THAT very infamous crossover "shake and bake" move had the manifestation of a double dribble. That unpresidented move was ahead of it's time and only the unsurpassed refs with razor-blade sharp and quick on quick eyesight could differentiate the distinction of such a smooth and precise move as it would leave the opponets bewildered, faked out, and all alone.

Thus, could it be that through history, the aftermath of this 'modern day invention' to the game of basketball could have left DD in an "abandonment type mode" and T.S. living in a fantasy world? We need the masses right here on ShockerNet to offer a moment of silence for our partners in crime, knowing that they (he?) will stick to us like super-glue and there is nothing we can do at this point to help.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
            X