That really does it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That really does it!

I have been out of the loop for a while and just found out that we lost to Indiana State (and Larry Bird didn't play) I can't take any more of these losers. I am SOOOOOOO outa here! And don't try to stop me.
    Kick 'em square in the grapes! (that can be very painful)

Chad Elstun >>> Double Dribble

Comment

CYA

Comment

Re: That really does it!

Originally posted by double dribble
        I have been out of the loop for a while and just found out that we lost to Indiana State (and Larry Bird didn't play) I can't take any more of these losers. I am SOOOOOOO outa here! And don't try to stop me.
        Now that was pretty funny

Comment

DD is a notorius character and you can sometime catch his performance at the looney bin, after hours is best :good:

Thanks Again for the laugh DD after a rather long and arduous season.

Go Shocks!!!!
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I think DD is still out of the loop. Or very much in the loop. One way or the other, he's pretty loopy.

Too many turns on the Loop-de-Loop?

One extra flight on the Loop-O-Plane?

Hung upside down too long on the Super Loop?

:wacko:

:P

Comment

Matt Clark >>> Allen Iverson

Comment

Is this the annual "DD" migration thread? He is on the move, dribbling as he heads out!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                  I think DD is still out of the loop. Or very much in the loop. One way or the other, he's pretty loopy.

Too many turns on the Loop-de-Loop?

One extra flight on the Loop-O-Plane?

Hung upside down too long on the Super Loop?

:wacko:

:P
                  Or ..to many bowls of Froot Loops
                  1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Originally posted by Txlen
                    Is this the annual "DD" migration thread? He is on the move, dribbling as he heads out!
                    Crossing over, fo sho

Comment

Kick him square in the grapes!
                      I invented the cross-over dribble in the early 70's

Comment

WHO'S BETTA? TYRONE (HE INVENTED THE CROSSOVER DRIBBLE IN THE 70'S) SHOELACE OR DD?
                        REPLY # 11.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
                          WHO'S BETTA? TYRONE (HE INVENTED THE CROSSOVER DRIBBLE IN THE 70'S) SHOELACE OR DD?
                          REPLY # 11.
                          Isn't that a Lakers vs Celtics, Magic vs Bird, type question? It's also one I avoid :whistle:
                          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Hey, don't all of you try to stop DD at the same time!!! I think he really means it this time? No way he could be like a bad penny. He just keeps showing up? EW----HAHAHA!!!!!!!

Comment

DIDN'T THE PREACHA PORK CHOP USE TO TELL FOLK TO "SHUT THEIR PIE HOLE" WHEN THEY WERE FLACKING ON SHOCKERNET???????

Comment

Working...
                              X