X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShockBand
    replied
    Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
    A month's notice. That's better. Tickets plenty early. That's nice, too. I don't mind saving the department a couple bucks postage either. Every drop helps.
    No postage = more jet fuel.

Leave a comment:

• Cdizzle
    replied
    A month's notice. That's better. Tickets plenty early. That's nice, too. I don't mind saving the department a couple bucks postage either. Every drop helps.

Leave a comment:

• _kai_
    replied
    Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
    Paul Suellentrop tweeted that Wichita State's Shocker Madness will be on Thursday, October 22.
    A key note at the bottom of Paul's article is that season tickets will be available for pick up at Shocker Madness.

Leave a comment:

• WuShock16
    replied
    Paul Suellentrop tweeted that Wichita State's Shocker Madness will be on Thursday, October 22.

Leave a comment:

• I_Vector_Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    "Octoberfest chicks"? I change my mind; I'm there!

Wu says: "I'M ALL IN!!"
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
    I wondered that too im4wsu...but I couldn't resist the opportunity to get a jab in about the current US president. ;)

Leave a comment:

• AZ Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
    I was going to make the same comment, but then I though maybe he meant that 3G does not consider himself deity as does BHO.
    I wondered that too im4wsu...but I couldn't resist the opportunity to get a jab in about the current US president. ;)

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    "Octoberfest chicks"? I change my mind; I'm there!

Do it at Intrust on a Friday night with $1 draws and it would be a packed house.

Pic related. Distantly, I hope.

Leave a comment:

• im4wsu
    replied
    Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
    I should hope not.
    The current U.S. president tears things down.
    Quite to the contrary...
    Our coach Gregg Marshall builds things up!!!
    I was going to make the same comment, but then I though maybe he meant that 3G does not consider himself deity as does BHO.

Leave a comment:

• AZ Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
    while we do justifiably hold him on a pedestal he is not the second coming of Barack Obama.
    I should hope not.
    The current U.S. president tears things down.
    Quite to the contrary...
    Our coach Gregg Marshall builds things up!!!

Leave a comment:

• _kai_
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
    I agree as well as disagree with different parts of this statement, but have the same final goal, which is to see the youngsters and get a fix on Shocker hoops to hold me over until the season starts. I do have what I'm guessing will appear to be a stupid question to some of those with superior knowledge, but because I've never attended, I don't know for sure that my logic is accurate. Just based on this information, would the safest assumption be that Shocker Madness will be either on October 1st or 8th at 6pm?
    My guess is closer to the 15th.

Leave a comment:

• ShockdaWorld
    replied
    Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
    Personally, I enjoy and look forward to shocker madness every year. Especially the low key manner it's been presented recently.

As far as the complaints about weekend vs weekday and advertising the event I say this, we are here on shockernet talking about Shocker Madness. We are obviously aware of the event. We know it's been on a Thursday in the past. We know it's typically about the same time every year. That seems like plenty of information to allow for a person to make it to the event, at least it is for me. It sounds like some people just want to be able to use this events attendance numbers in the pissing contests they routinely engage in with other fan bases.

I could honestly care less how many people show up. I just want a chance to see the new players in action.
    I agree as well as disagree with different parts of this statement, but have the same final goal, which is to see the youngsters and get a fix on Shocker hoops to hold me over until the season starts. I do have what I'm guessing will appear to be a stupid question to some of those with superior knowledge, but because I've never attended, I don't know for sure that my logic is accurate. Just based on this information, would the safest assumption be that Shocker Madness will be either on October 1st or 8th at 6pm?

Leave a comment:

• pie n eye
    replied
    Personally, I enjoy and look forward to shocker madness every year. Especially the low key manner it's been presented recently.

As far as the complaints about weekend vs weekday and advertising the event I say this, we are here on shockernet talking about Shocker Madness. We are obviously aware of the event. We know it's been on a Thursday in the past. We know it's typically about the same time every year. That seems like plenty of information to allow for a person to make it to the event, at least it is for me. It sounds like some people just want to be able to use this events attendance numbers in the pissing contests they routinely engage in with other fan bases.

I could honestly care less how many people show up. I just want a chance to see the new players in action.

Leave a comment:

• SHOCKvalue
    replied
    Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
    You don't have to agree with him but if others want to give him his way in unimportant ways as a scrimmage, I'm with them. Sorry but he is the winningest and best coach in Shocker history. That means a great deal to a lot of fans.
    I'm not advocating a heavy-handed approach, or forcing something down his throat.

Leave a comment:

• shockmonster
    replied
    You don't have to agree with him but if others want to give him his way in unimportant ways as a scrimmage, I'm with them. Sorry but he is the winningest and best coach in Shocker history. That means a great deal to a lot of fans.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X