Shocker Madness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ArtVandalay View Post
    I am coming...late. Any idea what the order of events are, and if one were to make it to CKA around 6:30, what might have been missed?
    What was posted on Kansas.com: Ring ceremony, 3 point contest, women's scrimmage, dunk contest, and men's scrimmage

Comment

• I think MVC rings to Men and women. Then women scrimmage followed by men

Comment

• Wonder how Jody will be received.
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
          Wonder how Jody will be received.
          I wonder about this as well. As someone who is not close enough to the program to have had anyone tell me firsthand stories about what happened, I can't say if she was in the right or the wrong, so as part of the Shocker program, I will be cheering for her.
          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
            I wonder about this as well. As someone who is not close enough to the program to have had anyone tell me firsthand stories about what happened, I can't say if she was in the right or the wrong, so as part of the Shocker program, I will be cheering for her.
            I expect a subdued reception for Jody. I hope for a typical Shocker reception for the players.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
              Then come late. Since the Royals are not playing, it should be a nice crowd.
              I will actually be attending this year. Made the effort. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                I think MVC rings to Men and women. Then women scrimmage followed by men
                Did they cancel the 3-pt and dunk contests?
                ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                  Wonder how Jody will be received.
                  This fan will receive her with folded arms.

Comment

• I have class tonight at 7. Will be following along the board via my laptop

Comment

• I'm out of town, unfortunately -- is there radio coverage?

Comment

• I'm not finding any coverage for it. I'm hoping for a "After Action Report" from @shoxlax: at the very least

Comment

• What are the chances I could get my fvv jersey signed tonite?

Comment

• Someone could broadcast it for those of us unable to attend via Periscope!

Comment

• WICHITA, Kan. – Both the Wichita State men and women basketball teams will celebrate their conference championships, as well as scrimmage and compete in other fun events at Shocker Madness in Charles Koch Arena tonight at 6 p.m.

Admission to Shocker Madness is free, and the doors open at 5 p.m.

There will be ring ceremonies for both the men and women's teams to commemorate their Missouri Valley Conference championships from the 2014-2015 season. There will also be three-point and slam dunk contests, followed by intrasquad scrimmages for both teams.

Comment

• I attended last year and will be there again this year. I remember Coach Marshall getting a bit flustered that the majority of fans didn't stay for the women's portion of the evening. I believe I saw that they are holding the women's scrimmage first this year. Probably a good move. I'm looking forward to seeing our 2015-16 teams tonight for the first time!
                                Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Working...
                                X