Coaches Show 3-10-08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaches Show 3-10-08

I encourage everyone to come to Applebees tonight and thank HCGM for all his hard work and wish him a good (and very very productive offseason). He knows how great WSU fans are but this would be great in showing support for him and were he is taking the program. So, if you are not busy, stop by Applebees at 6 to listen to the show and he will probably (do not hate me if he doesn't) stick around for a little bit and shake hands. He is a truly great guy and great coach and this would be just another testament to the loyalty of Shocker fans.
    Go Shox

Location?
    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

But then I'd have to go to applebees :(

I will listen though. I'm sure I'll see HCGM out at the Eck.

Comment

21st and Rock Aplebee's.

Who said you have to eat Rosewood.

Comment

I guess the alcohol is just as good there...

Comment

exactly.... :D :D :wsu_posters:

Comment

Yup the drink is all ima get while I listen.

Comment

With all the good dining options in Wichita, why do people continue to pay good money for previously frozen microwaved food? There are many better tasting options that even have drive-thrus attached.

Does Applebees actually "cook" food?

Food for people who don't like food

/Loves me some Granite City
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

If what I am about to say has been reported elsewhere, I apologize.

Teresa Rio and I attended the Shocker pep rally, which was at 4:00 P.M., before the Shocker game last Friday.

The pep rally was held at Union Station, which is about two blocks from the Scott Trade Center.

When A.D. Schaus announced that Coach Marshall would attend the pep rally and make comments, I told Teresa that I was flabbergasted. There are not many coaches in America, who would have done what Coach Marshall did, just a a couple of hours prior to game time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio

Teresa Rio and I attended the Shocker pep rally, which was at 4:00 P.M., before the Shocker game last Friday.

The pep rally was held at Union Station, which is about two blocks from the Scott Trade Center.

When A.D. Schaus announced that Coach Marshall would attend the pep rally and make comments, I told Teresa that I was flabbergasted. There are not many coaches in America, who would have done what Coach Marshall did, just a a couple of hours prior to game time.
                    I missed the pep rally .

How was it and how was Marshall.

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
                      Blackened Chicken Linguini >>>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
                        With all the good dining options in Wichita, why do people continue to pay good money for previously frozen microwaved food? There are many better tasting options that even have drive-thrus attached.

Does Applebees actually "cook" food?

Food for people who don't like food

As previously stated: it is not necessary to eat the food. This is just to show HCGM that we are thankful for his effort.

Comment

I should go up there, stop in for 15 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
                            Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio

I missed the pep rally .

How was it and how was Marshall.
                            I am not a pep rally person, so my comments may seem subdued.

The pep rally was held in the retail store space, which MSU had rented for years, during tournament time. The store space was packed with Shockers.

The space was set up for retail sales as well as complimentary soft drinks and snacks for Shocker supporters. To my knowledge, it was the first time for this arrangement by Shockers in St. Louis.

The pep rally consisted of some standard band songs and short talks by Schaus, Mike Kennedy, Miz Kennedy and Coach Marshall. I seem to recall that Gary Cundiff made a few remarks.

Generally, the comments centered around high praise of the fans. Coach Marshall's comment were generalize about the team with high praise of the fans mixed in. He did open up for questions from the crowd, but only a couple of questions were asked.

Comment

For those of us out of town, is the program streamed on Internet? If it is, I would appreciate the link!

Comment

Working...
                              X