• Show
Clear All

No limitations. I like that.

And I think OTR heard correctly.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
      can we confirm Ike = Ramon?
      No

They sound nothing alike.

Comment

^
        It's just me then.
        Rock and Obama don't even sound alike either

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
          No

Oh, they sound alike, a lot actually. Doesn't mean it's him, New Yorkers have similar accents, so I don't know if it's actually him. But they do sound A LOT alike.

Comment

I can't empty the taps. I'm only 19.
            its called a fake id

Comment

Originally posted by GoShox117
              No

Oh, they sound alike, a lot actually. Doesn't mean it's him, New Yorkers have similar accents, so I don't know if it's actually him. But they do sound A LOT alike.
              no

Comment

Originally posted by GoShox117
                No

no
                Perhaps it's a family member listening on the internet? Could be possible couldn't it?
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I like Marshall. I really REALLY do. BUT I think he could benefit from some classes in finesse and tact. The man says things that can just sometimes leave you shaking your head.

Instead of saying he and his staff are very actively recruiting -- he said (and I AM paraphrasing, but not much) that this is the absolute earliest in nine years he has recruited. (The way I took that (not only because of his words but because of his tone) is that this is the first year in many that Marshall and his staff are not preparing for post season so he has the time to recruit early) I know, I know. It's a small thing. However, it's not the FIRST small thing he has managed to get a dig in with. (Remember the Missouri State game comment.)

I am aware he was GOD at Winthrop and probably could say anything he liked without thinking about it, but if his aspirations eventually lay with one of the high major conferences, he needs to be a bit more diplomatic. I like a coach that tells it like it is, but PLEASE use some diplomacy.

I will repeat. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL.

So don't come back here and try to claim my head. I'm just saying ---

Comment

So would you say you like Marshall?

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21
                      I like Marshall. I really REALLY do. BUT I think he could benefit from some classes in finesse and tact. The man says things that can just sometimes leave you shaking your head.

Instead of saying he and his staff are very actively recruiting -- he said (and I AM paraphrasing, but not much) that this is the absolute earliest in nine years he has recruited. (The way I took that (not only because of his words but because of his tone) is that this is the first year in many that Marshall and his staff are not preparing for post season so he has the time to recruit early) I know, I know. It's a small thing. However, it's not the FIRST small thing he has managed to get a dig in with. (Remember the Missouri State game comment.)

I am aware he was GOD at Winthrop and probably could say anything he liked without thinking about it, but if his aspirations eventually lay with one of the high major conferences, he needs to be a bit more diplomatic. I like a coach that tells it like it is, but PLEASE use some diplomacy.

I will repeat. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL. I LIKE MARSHALL.

So you're sayin' you have a man crush :D
                      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

All I am going to say is: with the stupid questions he fielded on that show(about his clothing, the weather, etc.) being there at Applebees and talking to him and his wife afterwards and during, I thought he showed great tact and presentation and did not have a problem with anything he said. Just my 5 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock
                          Originally posted by Shox21

So you're sayin' you have a man crush :D
                          No man crush. Just trying to say I like his style, not necessarily the way he states some things. Maybe because we've had such a lousy year, I'm a little more sensitive to some things that are said. God, isn't next year here yet?

Comment

21 I was kidding all the way, it was all of the "I likes..."

Go Shocks!!!!
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I like Marshall in that he does say what is on his mind and says things like the earliest recruiting, etc.

Comment

I think he was just trying to find something positive out of being done the earliest he has been done in a long while. He is super excited about recruits and his face lights up everytime he talks about them. And that is a good thing:)

Comment

Working...
                                X