• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Ten Defenses for the '15-'16 NCAA Basketball Season

http://insider.espn.go.com/mens-coll...espnapi_public

7. Wichita State Shockers
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

The Utah name jumps out at us. Maybe we can flip-flop our ratings when we beat them here at Intrust. That overtime loss their last Season will be quite the motivator for us.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Not trying to be Sgt. Buzzkill here, but doesn't this fall under the "paywall" restriction @_kai_: ?
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
        Not trying to be Sgt. Buzzkill here, but doesn't this fall under the "paywall" restriction @_kai_ ?
        Yeah, if you have to pay for the content, please don't copy/paste the article.
        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

So, we're #7 in D and #6 in O? That's a good formula for being #1 in April.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Did they get KU's fanbase in there anywhere?

Comment

Easy math: 7-6 = 1

Go for it, Aargh.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                Easy math: 7-6 = 1

Go for it, Aargh.
                Will we be among the top 10 or so teams in rebounding this Season after a small reduction in that area last Season? Thoughts, opinions, or another chart like these will do. If we also really improve that stat, WOW!!!!!!!
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Yeah and where do we rank in winning experience? Tournament winning experience? Can't be many bringing more winning experience back than us.

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                    Yeah, if you have to pay for the content, please don't copy/paste the article.
                    Sorry if this has been discussed to death in the past, but I thought it was ok to paste pieces of the article... As in just the relevant part about the shocks. Is that not correct? I mean after all he was quoting his source. Is that any different than quoting an article in a research project that you paid for from an e-source? If this is ot feel free to pm me your response

Comment

Originally posted by shoxtop View Post
                      Sorry if this has been discussed to death in the past, but I thought it was ok to paste pieces of the article... As in just the relevant part about the shocks. Is that not correct? I mean after all he was quoting his source. Is that any different than quoting an article in a research project that you paid for from an e-source? If this is ot feel free to pm me your response
                      I see where you're coming from in taking just the Shockers' portion of the entire article being like quoting, but I've been contacted by content owners such as this before and asked to take down the content and provide a link. In those instances they were entire articles, so a little different.
                      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                      X