• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link for the Finals http://www.si.com/college-basketball...ita-state-fgcu
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
      Voting is up for the finals. Time to kick it up a notch.
      While I don't feel we're a Cinderella, I'll cast a few votes in the final. When does voting end?

Comment

Currently down by 127 votes. 52% to 48%.
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Florida State has more voters participating. Can't gain any ground but will keep trying.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
            Currently down by 127 votes. 52% to 48%.
            Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
            Florida State has more voters participating. Can't gain any ground but will keep trying.
            They're in full swing I the Sunshine State. In that short time, we're down 500.

Comment

Might as well let that irrelevant one-hit wonder win something.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Keep in mind that the time zone could make some difference. They may have more voters that are off of work and able to vote right now. Surely Sweet 16 doesn't constitute a Cinderella run does it? Woohoo...you won 2 in a row...so one more than the BJ's have ever won. Way to go.

Comment

We just gained a percentage point. Keep voting!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                    Keep in mind that the time zone could make some difference. They may have more voters that are off of work and able to vote right now. Surely Sweet 16 doesn't constitute a Cinderella run does it? Woohoo...you won 2 in a row...so one more than the BJ's have ever won. Way to go.
                    Not picking on you, but that sounds a little childish (not that ALL of us haven't sounded childish on this fine forum on 1 or 1000 occasions). We're not entitled to win anything.

If FGCU out votes us, so be it. That's the way things go and hats off to them. Like someone earlier said, I'm not sure what winning this actually means or not.

Comment

It would probably help if anything officially related to Wichita State gave a rat's ass about this. I just checked GoShockers twitter and WichitaState twitter, and there is nary a mention of anything! Go to FGCU's respective twitters for MBB and University, and they're all over this. I find it hard to believe no one at the university realizes that this is a great opportunity for more exposure for the university and program. At the least I think the time involved in a single tweet warrants the benefit of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        Not picking on you, but that sounds a little childish (not that ALL of us haven't sounded childish on this fine forum on 1 or 1000 occasions). We're not entitled to win anything.

If FGCU out votes us, so be it. That's the way things go and hats off to them. Like someone earlier said, I'm not sure what winning this actually means or not.
                        Thanks Doc. I appreciate you helping me keep my childishness in check. lol

Comment

When does voting close on this?
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Got this weird feeling that moose and I are about to have a nerd-off if someone will answer when it ends. :)
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              Got this weird feeling that moose and I are about to have a nerd-off if someone will answer when it ends. :)
                              Thursday 7 am.

Proof: https://twitter.com/si_ncaabb/status/633682657243697152

Last edited by _kai_; August 18, 2015, 03:56 PM. Reason: After RayC and ShockDaWorld posted thursday, I decided to look instead of talk out of my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                Thursday, probably around noon.

Comment

Working...
                                X