NBA 2k16 college teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
    It's most likely an attempt at an insult about KU being in the game and WSU not being included. At least of the 11 universities announced so far.
    So, then, I guess they aren't using rankings or S16 teams to determine inclusion?

Seems to be about all we know at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      So, then, I guess they aren't using rankings or S16 teams to determine inclusion?

Seems to be about all we know at this point.
      Well Creighton isn't in it, so S16's might still be a requirement >=)

Based on the 11 teams announced so far, the only logic I can see would be based on what schools top NBA stars played at. Davidson, for instance, is an irrational inclusion for any reason other than Curry. Texas makes no sense other than Durant. That reasoning doesn't really apply to some of the other schools, but the others can at least be justified by long-term success or historical modes.
      Originally posted by BleacherReport
      Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
        Not really. My post was in before yours.
        Uh, why don't you check the thread again chief?
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Kberre0673 View Post
          With the recent announcement of nba 2k adding college teams to the my career mode I was wondering why Wichita State is not on the list
          Perhaps because our program isn't a complete sham of an operation designed to keep players eligible by attending fake classes, paying players with proceeds from ticket scams, known bookmakers living next door to the head coach who pay players with little envelopes of cash from one of the many bars he owns or used to own or just generally buying players, like an NBA franchise does?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Perhaps because our program isn't a complete sham of an operation designed to keep players eligible by attending fake classes, paying players with proceeds from ticket scams, known bookmakers living next door to the head coach who pay players with little envelopes of cash from one of the many bars he owns or used to own or just generally buying players, like an NBA franchise does?
            ZING!!!
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

There were numerous cover guys named for the game... My guess is you follow their careers through college, because curry, durant, and davis played at a few of the colleges listed.., I also think harden is one as well, and ASU was listed as well

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                Uh, why don't you check the thread again chief?
                If you say so, Jimmy.

Comment

[QUOTE=SirShoxAlot;585533]Are you a KU fan?[/QUOTE
                  No I like Wichita state always have always will I hate ku with a passion like every shocker fan

Comment

KU trolls suck so bad that they can't even execute the quote button correctly.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

[QUOTE=Kberre0673;585882]
                      Originally posted by SirShoxAlot View Post
                      Are you a KU fan?[/QUOTE
                      No I like Wichita state always have always will I hate ku with a passion like every shocker fan
                      You guys are really insecure

Comment

[QUOTE=Kberre0673;585882]
                        Originally posted by SirShoxAlot View Post
                        Are you a KU fan?[/QUOTE
                        There is a key on the keyboard that looks like this, " . ", and I can almost guarantee that you will not be shocked if you depress it between thoughts. When used along with its brother, " , ", and its cousin, " ; ", it can really make reading more enjoyable and really saves time by not having to re-read 4-45 times to make sense of the statement:
                        No, Ilike Wichita state; always have, always will. I hate ku with a passion, like every shocker fan.
                        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

[QUOTE=im4wsu;585890]
                          Originally posted by Kberre0673 View Post

There is a key on the keyboard that looks like this, " . ", and I can almost guarantee that you will not be shocked if you depress it between thoughts. When used along with its brother, " , ", and its cousin, " ; ", it can really make reading more enjoyable and really saves time by not having to re-read 4-45 times to make sense of the statement:
                          No, Ilike Wichita state; always have, always will. I hate ku with a passion, like every shocker fan.
                          There is this key on the keyboard. It's at the bottom. It is very long and doesn't have anything written on it. It helps separate words, which makes reading easier. Such as "I like Wichita State" vs "Ilike Wichita State"

:highly_amused:

Comment

I think this is a poor troll attempt. In his defense, however, is the fact that certain combinations of OS, browser and this site make it impossible to type at normal speeds. It will leave out many letters ( usually vowels and the letter 't') and omit spaces between words. I had to back up many times while typing this to clean up all the garbage.

None ofthat changes the fact that this is a bad attempt totroll and KU sucks.
                            One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

If you guys don't believe me check out my Twitter then it's @korey_berrey

Comment

If you are what you say you are, stick around. Your first post comes cross as something a 12 yr old would worry about. If you are, that's great. The folks on this fine forum can give you all the Shocker knowledge you could ever want and help you on your journey to Shocker Nirvana. Shocker Nation has bigger fish to fry than worrying about inclusion in a video game that might be tied to our sneaker affiliation for all I know. We have another undefeated season and Final Four run looming and all of our mojo needs to be laser focused. Welcome.

My point still stands. Walmart t-shirt, bandwagon Ku fans suck.
                                One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Working...
                                X