NBA 2k16 college teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA 2k16 college teams

With the recent announcement of nba 2k adding college teams to the my career mode I was wondering why Wichita State is not on the list

Well, considering North Carolina, Syracuse, and Kentucky are also not included, I'm not sure complaining is needed.

Sounds like they are trying to figure out how to dip their toes back into college athletics in video games.
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Originally posted by Kberre0673 View Post
      With the recent announcement of nba 2k adding college teams to the my career mode I was wondering why Wichita State is not on the list
      Still mad about 78-65?
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

List isn't official. I was actually the one who put together part of the list, it's just scrapping what we can assume together. Very possible that more teams are infact in.
        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

It is a video game. Who cares.
          Last edited by SHOCKvalue; July 26, 2015, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
            It would actually provide quite a bit of exposure and I hope our Athletic Department (or whoever is responsible for this type of stuff) is doing anything they can to get us included with this.

Comment

I read one article that talked about some promo photos having current pros Anthony Davis and Steph Curry in their college gear.

I wonder if EA is trying to get university rights of the current pros, so that you can play through the college career of players trying to get them drafted. Makes it a good time to have Cle in the league. (Murry is as well, but it's hard to tell how far down the rosters this would go)
              You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

People who like video games and also the shockers?

Comment

Are you a KU fan?

Comment

Originally posted by SirShoxAlot View Post
                    Are you a KU fan?
                    Are these nice hooters?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by SirShoxAlot View Post
                      Are you a KU fan?
                      That didn't make any sense, since the OP was asking about Wichita State and not KU.

Comment

I'm all for WSU being included in every video game possible. Not a big deal by any means, but there are benefits to our inclusion, and I'd absolutely buy the game if I could play as WSU. I still play some of the old NCAA College Basketball games sometimes just to use WSU.

I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet. My understanding of the video game issue was that it wasn't necessarily college inclusion in video games itself, it was the pretty obvious use of real people in the games without providing compensation to those people. They were using numbers, stats, etc. that obviously were reflecting college students. The college brands themselves are what's valuable, though -- I would think simply randomizing the players so they don't reflect the real players would have solved that issue. Unless there was more to the ruling than I thought.
                        Originally posted by BleacherReport
                        Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                          That didn't make any sense, since the OP was asking about Wichita State and not KU.
                          It's most likely an attempt at an insult about KU being in the game and WSU not being included. At least of the 11 universities announced so far.
                          Originally posted by BleacherReport
                          Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                            You're kinda slow.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              You're kinda slow.
                              Not really. My post was in before yours.

Comment

Working...
                              X