See: Oubre, Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by shox526 View Post
      Didn't he say "athletic"?

Comment

Originally posted by shox526 View Post
        nvmnd. After re-reading the quote sequence. I obviously don't know what the hell I'm talking about. Read the wrong quote. CArryon
        Last edited by Chuck; July 9, 2015, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Tekele Cotton, started, getting beat like he did something wrong on defense today. standing around a lot on offense. He's 1-of-2 shooting today.

Comment

Cotton started today for OKC. Scored a layup in the first minute. Has only played 4 mins and hasn't been back in. Not sure if he got injured or what.

Anyone with any insight?
            Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Originally posted by RussDaBus View Post
              Cotton started today for OKC. Scored a layup in the first minute. Has only played 4 mins and hasn't been back in. Not sure if he got injured or what.

Anyone with any insight?
              He was getting beat on defense a lot. Stood around on the perimeter, not creating any movement. Coach Rad yelled at him pretty loudly and it echoed through the building. He wasn't a happy camper with his play. I'm gonna ask and try to find out what's up.

Comment

He played more in the second half...

Comment

Thunder PR didn't let Cotton talk today, but I do have a 1-on-1 with him in the morning. I'll post the audio when I can.

Comment

Cottons line today for game that just finished. 21 mins , 6pts, 3 rbs, 1 ast, 2sts, 1bs, 0 to. Not too bad!

Watch NBA Games - Follow the game, scores and stats for NBA matchups.
                    Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Originally posted by RussDaBus View Post
                      Cottons line today for game that just finished. 21 mins , 6pts, 3 rbs, 1 ast, 2sts, 1bs, 0 to. Not too bad!

http://www.nba.com/games/20150710/LACOKC/gameinfo.html
                      Both of Cotton's baskets were in the last 45 seconds to get them to Overtime, where they won. One of those baskets was off a steal with 35 seconds left, and his other steal was in OT. 2nd-highest +/- on the team.

If it's winning time, I know who I want on the court.

Comment

Great to see him have a bit of a bounce back game to end their session. Today, the Las Vegas session starts, so we'll be able to watch Toure, Cle, and DC. I would love to be a fly on the wall in Washington's locker room when Toure and Oubre start talking about WSU v KU.
                        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                          Great to see him have a bit of a bounce back game to end their session. Today, the Las Vegas session starts, so we'll be able to watch Toure, Cle, and DC. I would love to be a fly on the wall in Washington's locker room when Toure and Oubre start talking about WSU v KU.
                          I doubt Toure is the type of guy to go wake him up just to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            I doubt Toure is the type of guy to go wake him up just to talk.
                            Co-worker was walking by my office when I read this. Looked at me like I was crazy sitting in here laughing at my monitor.
                            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
                              He was getting beat on defense a lot. Stood around on the perimeter, not creating any movement. Coach Rad yelled at him pretty loudly and it echoed through the building. He wasn't a happy camper with his play. I'm gonna ask and try to find out what's up.
                              Something is amiss. If he was guarding Russell Westbrook, then maybe.
                              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Heading to the Thomas and Mack to watch games today. Knicks, Wizards, and TWolves play today.

Comment

Working...
                                X