No announcement yet.

NBA Summer League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cle looks like a veteran out there. Calling out sets and screens. Has 2 assists already.

Comment

Cle with 10/3/2/4 fouls first half
      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

16 now but just was hurt....maybe not too bad, but one of those things that doesn't look bad at first. Who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          16 now but just was hurt....maybe not too bad, but one of those things that doesn't look bad at first. Who knows?
          Cle would have been a good soccer player.....back in after the TO and takes it right to the cup for 2 more. Looks great with the ball, uninspired without it.

Comment

Cle finishes 18/5/3 3 turnovers 5 fouls as NYK wins 78-73
            Last edited by Onegreatracer; July 11, 2015, 07:03 PM.
            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

NBA discussion ‏@EFarkly 2h2 hours ago Knicks: 78 Spurs: 73
              Cleanthony Early: 18pts, 5/10 shooting, 5reb, 3asts
              Kyle Anderson: 23pts, 8/15 shooting, 5reb, 2asts, 3stls, 1blk

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Cle would have been a good soccer player.....back in after the TO and takes it right to the cup for 2 more. Looks great with the ball, uninspired without it.
                Not sure he's durable enough though.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Anyone know why Toure didn't see any action today (aside from being with an organization whose talent evaluation was terrible enough to think that giving up a bunch for Oubre was a good idea)?
                  "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Cle with a +23 to lead all players. Daaym.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Cle looked good. Very Cle-like. A little spasmodic, but when his shot got going he was the best on the floor.

As an aside these NBA fans are some of the dumbest I've been around. Its all about the showy play or the supposed stars. Part of the fun of summer league is seeing the draft picks. But geez, if a guy simply runs down the floor and makes a basic layup they ooh and ahh.

I was in the Thomas and Mack and did not make it over to Cox to see the Wizards.

Nick was on the bench but not suited up for the Wolves.

During the Bulls-Wolves game Cle came out and sat on the front row behind the Wolves bench. (I don't know who the girl was with him, but ...wow).

I saw Toure come down later and sat with him. I then noticed Demetric was there too. After the Wolves finished up Nick joined the group.

I hope to make it out a few more times. There were 12k there yesterday, a record for the SL. There were definitely more there today between the two gyms. It used to be a lot more fun when it was a smaller event.

Comment

Awesome seeing this many former Shockers together!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          I doubt Toure is the type of guy to go wake him up just to talk.
                          Very strong candidate for Post of the Year, Royal. Very strong.
                          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Cle and the Knicks playing right now. Has 4 rebounds and two steals already, but just got stripped for a dunk.

Comment

Cle lookin good with the all around game 8 pts 6 boards 2 ast 2 stls and a block. fans on posting and toasting are loving him.

Comment

Cle always seemed to me to be a guy who got into his own head. If he just plays with confidence, he can play with anyone. He thinks too much, he struggles. I hope playing with Melo in NY he can relax this year and not let the stage and media get in his way.

Comment

Working...
                                X