No announcement yet.

NBA Summer League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotton with a nice bucket, thunder down 13.

Comment

Also, Cotton is getting the short end of a stick by a lot of Oklahoma City d-leaguers being on the team. He isn't seeing a lot of burn because of it. However, when he's in, he's doing well.

Comment

I'm looking forward to some NBA guards having "an interesting night" someday soon.
        Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Spoke to Cotton after the game "Feels good to get a shot down. Hopefully on Thursday I get a little bit more time to show what I can do."

Comment

Wiggins got about 8:30 in playing time against the Spurs tonight. 1 rebound 1 TO.

Comment

Cotton with the putback dunk.

Stream live NBA games, game replays, video highlights, and access featured NBA TV programming online with Watch NBA TV

Comment

Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
                Tekele being Tekele
                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Nothing would make me happier than Tekele making it in the NBA.

He is so solid in character. I just love him.
                  "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

If he is able to put together some minutes and some big plays it would mean a lot toward getting a second look. I'm convinced that if Toure had not made that steal-between the legs-behind the back assist for a dunk in the Summer League he never would have gotten his chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                      I wouldn't be surprised to see Nick Wiggins get a cup of coffee at some point soon.
                      I'm curious what makes you think this? Athletic guys that don't particularly excel in any one area don't usually stand a good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                        I'm curious what makes you think this? Athletic guys that don't particularly excel in any one area don't usually stand a good chance.
                        I shouldn't speak for Dan but he might say "Late to Blossom"?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                          Actually, they are lottery picks quite often.

Comment

I think Nick's best ball is in front of him. He's long, can play D and can shoot. At WSU his biggest weakness was his lack of strength, which should improve with age and work. Not saying he'll be a star, but I can see him getting a call up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                              Sure. And they don't play any defense in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                                Can't tell if serious.

Comment

Working...
                                X