2015 NBA Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HockeyShock View Post
    Kelly Oubre is a punk and gets drafted in the first round. Tekele Cotton is the best shutdown defender in the game and gets passed over. Yes, I'm pissed.
    His comments were a wee bit cocky as well. I died laughing at the "we're going to win championships" part while having a flashback to March Madness. Granted that is the only game I've seen him play, it was all I needed to know where his heart & grit is - nowhere.

Comment

I thought the Porzingis pick was a worthy gamble.

People/fans don't like to be patient. They also don't like anything different (Euro players)

NO ONE was going to help the Knicks win now. Why not take the shot at a potential star? (I think he has the personality/makeup to make it happen)

Also, it apparently pissed off Melo. Not this somehow gets him to waive his no-trade clause and the Knicks can dump his salary for good pieces, then Phil really is an effing Zen Master!!
      The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
        I held a very slim hope that TC would get drafted, but deep down knew it wasn't realistic. Just my personal opinion, but I think this will turn out just like their college careers. TC will work his butt off every step of the way and earn every single promotion he gets all the way up to the NBA ranks, where he will have a nice career and immediately make someone's favorite team better. Oubre on the other hand, will be thrust into the limelight, will show flashes of absolute brilliance, will be expected to do great things, will realize that he's never the best player on the floor, and will sleep his way through a 2-3 year career that ends quietly after rookie Zach Brown runs circles around him on his way to a game changing dunk.
        Thank you for stating my thoughts so succinctly!

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post

People/fans don't like to be patient. They also don't like anything different (Euro players)

NO ONE was going to help the Knicks win now. Why not take the shot at a potential star? (I think he has the personality/makeup to make it happen)

Also, it apparently pissed off Melo. Not this somehow gets him to waive his no-trade clause and the Knicks can dump his salary for good pieces, then Phil really is an effing Zen Master!!
          All these GM's playing checkers while Phil is playing Chess.
          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
            All these GM's playing checkers while Phil is playing Chess.
            That would explain why his basketball team was 17-65 last year.

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post

I'm rooting for the kid but did any of you get the feeling Phil wasn't even that happy w/ the pick during his interview?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                Why is this a "sad thing"?
                Cause they are the ones who will be making hundreds of thousands of dollars just for playing the game of basketball.......not me.
                ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
                www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

IMO, worst pick of the first round was my Celtics and Terry Rozier. I lost my mind last year when they picked Marcus Smart, then Ainge goes and picks Marcus Smart II !

Celtics going for a 6'7" and under league according to Jalen Rose. As if they didn't have enough undersized, can't-shoot guards, they go and pick another one.

Comment

Yeah I didn't get that one either. That team is never going to win at the pace they're going now.

Comment

I refuse to feel sympathy for fans of other teams, due to the fact that I've been a Nuggets fan forever. LOL. I'll be cheering doubly hard for them in the summer leagues this year.
                      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Working...
                      X