2015 NBA Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 NBA Draft

There have been a few head scratchers beyond the normal european drafted players that are just stashed on rosters or d-leagues etc.

Round 1
    Larry Nance Jr. 6-9 227 PF
    R.J. Hunter 6-6 185 SG
    Round 2

Tyler Harvey 6-4 181 SG

I guess I am just shocked by how high some of these players have gone and how unknown some are.

We recruited Cameron Payne hard. We recruited Josh Richardson as well.

Good to see Coach Jans had one of his Bowling Green players taken high in the second round.
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

I wish I could say I feel sorry for Cliff Alexander and Aaron Harrison, but I don't. Guess their dreams went to KU and UK to die.
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
        I wish I could say I feel sorry for Cliff Alexander and Aaron Harrison, but I don't. Guess their dreams went to KU and UK to die.
        I think it just goes to show you can't always believe all the hype. Playing professional ball, or more importantly, sports, is a pretty rare thing and some of these young kids are convinced by adults that they have what it takes to make the big bucks.

Good luck to them in finding meaningful employment.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
          There have been a few head scratchers beyond the normal european drafted players that are just stashed on rosters or d-leagues etc.

Round 1
          Larry Nance Jr. 6-9 227 PF
          R.J. Hunter 6-6 185 SG
          Round 2

Tyler Harvey 6-4 181 SG

I guess I am just shocked by how high some of these players have gone and how unknown some are.
          RJ Hunter is a high level guy that just happened to play for his dad at Georgia State, Creighton knows a bit about this. He's tall for a 2 guard and is a playmaker with a nice shot.

Comment

Welp, the Wizards can eat **** and die now. Hope Sleepy works out for ya, and by "works out" I mean, "becomes an embarrassment to you worse than Jordan's last two years in your ugly-*** uniform and somehow causes John Wall to leave and go to the Knicks where he and Cleanthony Early will beat up on your sorry ***es for eternity."

At least we had the Cliff Alexander comedy last night to take the edge off.

Comment

Somebody needs a Snickers.

Don't post hangry.

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyShock View Post
                Welp, the Wizards can eat **** and die now. Hope Sleepy works out for ya, and by "works out" I mean, "becomes an embarrassment to you worse than Jordan's last two years in your ugly-*** uniform and somehow causes John Wall to leave and go to the Knicks where he and Cleanthony Early will beat up on your sorry ***es for eternity."

At least we had the Cliff Alexander comedy last night to take the edge off.
                Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                Somebody needs a Snickers.

Don't post hangry.
                I think someone needs to go "hockey"; must be all plugged up.

Here’s a short roll of “hockey” tickets… sorry, I couldn’t locate a ‘beaker’ logo on the tickets and I don’t Photoshop.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                  Sad thing is they will still make really good money if they decide to go the International route.
                  ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
                  www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

Kelly Oubre is a punk and gets drafted in the first round. Tekele Cotton is the best shutdown defender in the game and gets passed over. Yes, I'm pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by EB 22 View Post
                      Sad thing is they will still make really good money if they decide to go the International route.
                      Yes, they will, but what a huge blow to those two massive egos.

Comment

Originally posted by EB 22 View Post
                        Why is this a "sad thing"?

Comment

Kelly Oubre is a punk and gets drafted in the first round. Tekele Cotton is the best shutdown defender in the game and gets passed over. Yes, I'm pissed.
                          I held a very slim hope that TC would get drafted, but deep down knew it wasn't realistic. Just my personal opinion, but I think this will turn out just like their college careers. TC will work his butt off every step of the way and earn every single promotion he gets all the way up to the NBA ranks, where he will have a nice career and immediately make someone's favorite team better. Oubre on the other hand, will be thrust into the limelight, will show flashes of absolute brilliance, will be expected to do great things, will realize that he's never the best player on the floor, and will sleep his way through a 2-3 year career that ends quietly after rookie Zach Brown runs circles around him on his way to a game changing dunk.

Comment

Because you know it’s all about the shoes, ‘bout the shoes, ‘bout the shoes…

Good Lord those are horrible! I visited with a die-hard KU fan this morning and he said he was embarrassed listening and watching the “sleepy eyed” burger boy last night.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Not sure this is where it belongs, but I'll put it here anyway. This is an article that lists undrafted free agent signings that have already occurred, and in theory, they will update it with future signings. It shows Seth Tuttle signing with Miami.

Here's a list of where the top players not selected in the 2015 NBA Draft will be headed. Most contracts are just for the NBA Summer League.

Comment

Working...
                              X