Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delly vs Evan-Who Wins a Loose Ball Battle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delly vs Evan-Who Wins a Loose Ball Battle?

Discuss?

I'll take Dellavedova only if it's 5 Dellavedova's vs 1 Evan Diving Wessel.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Good one @shoxlax:. I am still awaiting the punchline and obligatory Chuck Norris reference.

Comment

Ah, the old "immovable object vs unstoppable force" conundrum.

In this one, it's obvious the ball is going to lose--that's not debatable.
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
          Ah, the old "immovable object vs unstoppable force" conundrum.

In this one, it's obvious the ball is going to lose--that's not debatable.
          Definitely not debatable, but very deflatable.
          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Delly reminds me of a combo tween Evan and Tekele. :) I almost felt sorry for Curry last night. The look on his face at times was priceless and I really like Curry. It is just really hard to know who to cheer for in this series. The Cavs are putting on a showcase for 'playing angry'.

Comment

It depends. Does Delly get to dive into Evan's knees at some point before they chase said loose ball? He got pretty good at that in the earlier rounds of the playoffs. If not, I'll take Evan in a scrum over most players, regardless of level.
              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Not sure if Cleveland would have won a game if Irving hadn't got hurt. Kyrie is a great player but Delly brings an element of surprise and unorthodoxy that has befuddled the Warriors.

Comment

Originally posted by Windiwu View Post
                  Delly reminds me of a combo tween Evan and Tekele. :) I almost felt sorry for Curry last night. The look on his face at times was priceless and I really like Curry. It is just really hard to know who to cheer for in this series. The Cavs are putting on a showcase for 'playing angry'.
                  You know, it's funny...I began this series totally in on the Warriors, probably like most people...But I have LOVED the Cavs effort and selflessness...and LeBron is a freak.

Comment

Regardless who ever you root for this had been 1 really fun series to watch
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Delly taken to the hospital though in a ambulance after the game because of dehydration, severe cramps and had to get a IV.. Because of my military background, I have a lot of experience with that kind of stuff and have given several people IV's back in the day. It seems odd to me that Delly would need a rushed to the hospital via ambulance for that. I guess NBA teams don't have IV's back in the training room? Seems odd. Needing rushed to the hospital via ambulance because of heat stroke would be more understandable.

Comment

dellavadova scored 20 points last night.

i will **** in my flat-hat if wessell ever scores 16 points in a game, even against a team, like, say, drake at koch arena.

but marshall wants the hustle numbers. i cant blame him.. of course. 'still nice to know that wichita state is seriously upgrading their talent level. the next wessell type (shamet) might actually get you 20 points in a game.
                        Last edited by another shocker; June 10, 2015, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                          Regardless who ever you root for this had been 1 really fun series to watch
                          Still not a fan of the NBA, but the Warriors are fun to watch, and while I am not a fan of King James, he's been incredible and like someone else said earlier, the Cavs as a team have been playing very, very angry.

Excellent series thus fair and a high entertainment value.

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                            Definitely not debatable, but very deflatable.
                            Tom Brady? Is that you??
                            Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                              dellavadova scored 20 points last night.

i will **** in my flat-hat if wessell ever scores 16 points in a game, even against a team, like, say, drake at koch arena.

but marshall wants the hustle numbers. i cant blame him.. of course. 'still nice to know that wichita state is seriously upgrading their talent level. the next wessell type (shamet) might actually get you 20 points in a game.
                              Might want to slow your roll there...if memory serves EW scored 12 against some team from Lawrence last March. I'd say that's a far greater feat than 16 against Drake in the Chuck.

Comment

Working...
                              X