Frankamp question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frankamp question

So did he transfer mid-year is why he's not eligible until December? And how many years of eligibility does he have left?
    "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Yes, and he'll have 2.5 years left. Half of 15-16 then all of 16-17 and 17-18.

Comment

Originally posted by Husker4Shockers View Post
      So did he transfer mid-year is why he's not eligible until December?
      Correct.

And how many years of eligibility does he have left?
      In simplest terms, he will be able to play 2.5 years for us.

Edit: Doc beat me to it. Cobra like quickness.

Comment

Yes,he transferred mid-year, so won't be eligible until December. He will have the second half of the upcoming season and 2 seasons after that of eligibility. At least that is how I understand it.
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

2 and 1/2 years to hear that net snap like a crack when CF drains nothing but net.
          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

The nice thing is that in game terms, he won't really miss HALF of a season. I would guess he will miss 10 games tops (maybe 9 if there is a game between Utah and Seton Hall). Considering we will be playing 39 games next year (:yahoo:), he will only miss about a quarter of a season.
            78-65

Comment

I think the date being tossed around is Dec. 12th. He will play the Seton Hall game, maybe one game before that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                I think the date being tossed around is Dec. 12th. He will play the Seton Hall game, maybe one game before that.
                He should be eligible to debut at the Utah game @ IBA.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                  Correct.

In simplest terms, he will be able to play 2.5 years for us.

Edit: Doc beat me to it. Cobra like quickness.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Coach seemed pretty happy with the gains he's made with KR lately, on the last Coach's Show.

Hudy at KU is supposed to be good, but I got the feeling that Conner is progressing better at Wichita State.
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                      Coach seemed pretty happy with the gains he's made with KR lately, on the last Coach's Show.

Hudy at KU is supposed to be good, but I got the feeling that Conner is progressing better at Wichita State.
                      I believe coach Marshall said Conner has gained 8 lbs of muscle; FWIW, he also said Conner's the best shooter he's ever seen.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                        He should be eligible to debut at the Utah game @ IBA.
                        Barring any games missed due to suspensions... Just food for thought

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
                          Barring any games missed due to suspensions... Just food for thought
                          Pretty sure he will still qualify for KU suspension enforcement during the first semester since he will still be under the transfer rule.

As such, I assume a harsh 9-game suspension will be handed down and served in November and early December.

Comment

The key date for eligibility is when finals are over. As soon as fall finals end, Conner can play.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                              Pretty sure he will still qualify for KU suspension enforcement during the first semester since he will still be under the transfer rule.

As such, I assume a harsh 9-game suspension will be handed down and served in November and early December.
                              Does the NCAA have such a suspension rule? Conner will have to sit out rules for something a KU teammate did; even the NCAA is not that dumb!

Comment

Working...
                              X