No announcement yet.

Tekele Cotton and Darius Carter Autograph Sessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both men are graduating right now. Congrats guys. They WILL get a nice hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Triticum aestivum L. View Post
      Both men are graduating right now. Congrats guys. They WILL get a nice hand.
      Now as in right NOW? Didn't know they graduated on a Friday afternoon. Guess times have changed.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        Now as in right NOW? Didn't know they graduated on a Friday afternoon. Guess times have changed.
        Liberal Arts and Sciences is/was this afternoon with something else tonight. Education, Business, and Fine Arts are all tomorrow. I think the other two are engineering and health professions. Can't remember which is tonight and which is tomorrow.
        78-65

Comment

Major fail on the announcer's part, "Ta - Kell - A Cotton"

Comment

image.jpg

Comment

Those are some happy young men! Well deserved!
              Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]2536[/ATTACH]
                Evan is the only one looking at your camera. Is he the reason for your screen name?
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                  Evan is the only one looking at your camera. Is he the reason for your screen name?
                  You are very discerning, Shock, but no. I took the photo off Twitter, and I believe it was taken by some relative of Evan's.

Comment

Shucks.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                      Shucks.

My Shocker Son also graduated on Saturday, so I'm a happy Shocker Mama.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                        My Shocker Son also graduated on Saturday, so I'm a happy Shocker Mama.
                        From which school? My oldest graduated from the business school, too, on Saturday. Saw Evan walk, but I don't think Ron was there.

Comment

Working...
                        X