Tekele Cotton and Darius Carter Autograph Sessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tekele Cotton and Darius Carter Autograph Sessions

Just heard on a Sports Daily commercial that Tekele and Darius will be at Tad's Locker Room West on Thursday night and Tad's East on Friday night to sign autographs. A $10.00 fee will apply with all proceeds going to the Wichita Children's Home.

I did not catch all the details about the hours. Something about you could get up to 3 items autographed by each player.

Looks like 6-7:30 each night, $10 gets you 2 auto's per person (HCGM will be there, too) with the $ going to Wichita Children's Home.

Thanks for the tip, I had been watching their's and Sport Time's site to see if something was going to happen!

Just checked Sports Time and they're there on Saturday May 2nd, 2:45-3:45, no charge and 1 auto per person.

Comment

Very nice turnout tonight at Tad's. Nice job showing the love Shocker Nation.

Comment

I went to the one at Sports time saturday.Honestly for a free signing I was surprised at how small the turnout was.Maybe everyone already donated the $10 on Thursday and Friday.You could go they the line more than once if you wanted for more items to be signed.2 or 3 times would have been easy to do in an hour.

Comment

Next year's seniors autograph sessions could be slightly ridiculous.
          78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
            Next year's seniors autograph sessions could be a freaking zoo.
            FYP. It will be bonkers. Like a religious experience.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Not sure about anywhere else,but Tad's East is going to need a bigger parking lot for that. And an hour and a half won't get the people at the back through the line.
              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

I went to both Tad's sessions (forgot about my 31-0 perfect season bball in my office the first night!), I walked up about 6:45 and walked out around 7:15. As I went by HCGM asked the worker where the end of the line was and it was only about 10-15 people behind me. So I think everyone there got through.

I don't know how many times HCGM has signed but I'm amazed at how nice an auto he has even after signing for an hour +. He also took the time to add "Play Angry" to I think all of the WSU>KU posters he signed.

Comment

Originally posted by jazztrane View Post
                  I went to both Tad's sessions (forgot about my 31-0 perfect season bball in my office the first night!), I walked up about 6:45 and walked out around 7:15. As I went by HCGM asked the worker where the end of the line was and it was only about 10-15 people behind me. So I think everyone there got through.

I don't know how many times HCGM has signed but I'm amazed at how nice an auto he has even after signing for an hour +. He also took the time to add "Play Angry" to I think all of the WSU>KU posters he signed.
                  I agree. I was there on Friday night, and was impressed with how well it was set up. I was there earlier,and was there for real close to an hour, but never felt like we were being held up. Not sure 1.5 hours will be enough for FVV, RB, EW, and Bush. Specially not if they put together the kind of season we're all hoping for. What a great problem to have though.

Comment

They will be signing autographs prior to the start of the Wichita Force game tonight.
                    "If you're going to do it, you're going to do it right," athletic director Jim Schaus said. "If we're going to put 'Wichita State' across our chest, then every team is going to matter."

Comment

From The Force Facebook page: Be sure to get to the arena early tomorrow for our FREE special edition, two-cover game program featuring WSU student athletes Darius Carter and Tekele Cotton on one side and Matt Moss on the other! Doors open at 6 p.m. and there's a limited number of programs available.
                      "If you're going to do it, you're going to do it right," athletic director Jim Schaus said. "If we're going to put 'Wichita State' across our chest, then every team is going to matter."

Comment

My husband was at the Force game tonight. Said Tekele and Darius did the pre-game coin toss, and that there was a long line for their autographs at halftime.

Comment

We have been and continue to be very lucky that our student athletes are not only great on the floor, but also in the community. Great ambassadors for our team.

Comment

Anybody know if they will be doing another event like they did with the Force? I was out of town for the Tads/Sportstime autograph signings, and hate that I've missed out on seeing such great WSU players!

Comment

I heard Tekele was bigger than a bunch of the dudes playing in the football game.
                              78-65

Comment

Working...
                              X