• Originally posted by Rosewood
    DOUBLE DOUBLE FOR ELLIS!

129 to go.

Im going to pee my pants.

Originally posted by Rosewood
    Someone hold me :(
    Umm ... good luck on that one. :lol:
    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• It will take a bit for me to realize this season is over.

Having the shox out really sucks the fun out of march madness for me. I really don't care to watch anyone else play... maybe drake ... maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by hutchshox
        please let HCGM do the post game interivew with MK!!!!
        Only reason I'm still listening.

Comment

• 8-37 for the Shockers seniors tonight a tough way to go out.

Nevertheless, the memory of tonights game will fade fast and we will remember many, many great times courtesy of this Senior class, especially PJ and Matt.

Good luck to all four seniors as they move on to the next phase of their lives.

:clap: :goshocks: :clap:

Comment

• why do you say that...will there be fireworks?

Comment

• Only Ellis played well, but at least we have that to build on for next year. I hope he puts on a few pounds and plays next year. I think he just showed us a glimpse of what he can be.

Comment

It will take a bit for me to realize this season is over.

Having the shox out really sucks the fun out of march madness for me. I really don't care to watch anyone else play... maybe drake ... maybe.

Couldn't agree more, basketball season is over for me, I am totally focused on baseball. I really could care less about March Madness. Hope that Drake does well.

This really sucks, really going to miss PJ. What a pleasure he has been to watch, Matt as well.

Should be an interesting off season.
                THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

• I'm looking forward to hearing HCGM's comments.
                  Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• For the most part Basketball is done for we until next season. I don't really follow any teams except WSU in any sport. I will be here seeking any tidbits I can pick up though.

Comment

• Basketball season is not over for us yet. Headhunters are out and about.

Comment

• Another close loss. Considering we were outrebounded, outscored by 15 from the line and shot poorly as a team, I'm not sure how we actually had a shot at winning the game at the end.

Character and effort, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                          Originally posted by SFL
                          Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                          poop
                          Who just shot the ball with no one under for a rebound?
                          Gal.
                          Surprise, Surprise, Surprise. He is letting me (us) down so much recently.
                          "He"? Gal or 1972??

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox
                            Basketball season is not over for us yet. Headhunters are out and about.
                            And recruiters!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                              Another close loss. Considering we were outrebounded, outscored by 15 from the line and shot poorly as a team, I'm not sure how we actually had a shot at winning the game at the end.

Character and effort, I guess.
                              I love MVC refs. :mad: :rant: :-x :x :evil:

Comment

• It doesn't matter if we are playing or not, Shocker basketball is a year around obession for me.
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X