Reggie Lynch Leaving ISU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggie Lynch Leaving ISU

Looks like Reggie Lynch is transferring to Minnesota ... That's going to hurt ISU next year.

Crazy, didn't see that one coming.

Comment

Whoa. Didn't see that coming at all. That hurts them. They had talent at the guards and wings, but were already thin along the front line.

Comment

ROFLMAO.....Muller can recruit 'em, but he can't keep 'em!

Comment

There is a lot of schadefreude associated with IlSt, but man, this hurts the Valley.

Comment

ouch that guy was the heart and soul that team last year. That is a really big blow
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
              There is a lot of schadefrued associated with IlSt, but man, this hurts the Valley.
              Yep. A team with a chance to compete at the top of the league and for an NCAA bid, losing its starting big man to a B10 team is not a real great thing for the league.

Comment

Wow.

Although I'm not gonna lie, if it were possible for him to transfer to WSU and play in 15-16 or 16-17, I would be happy to have him.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

That sucks for them and the Valley.

Also, I won't get two more years of calling him Danger Mouse when we play them.

Comment

I think Reggie was very close to Coach Ward. His tweets after his death were pretty revealing about how close their relationship was. Reggie is from Minnesota and I'm guessing he just wants to get closer to home. Too bad for ISU, but I totally understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks771 View Post
                      I think Reggie was very close to Coach Ward. His tweets after his death were pretty revealing about how close their relationship was. Reggie is from Minnesota and I'm guessing he just wants to get closer to home. Too bad for ISU, but I totally understand it.
                      While that could very well be the truth of it, several people are claiming this has been in the works for quite some time. Could just be a tough situation that both parties will be better off from, but it definitely hurts ISUr in the short term. Tough break for them.

Comment

Wow. Tough break for the Birds considering all they've been through in the last couple weeks.

Comment

This sucks but I hope the young man is happy.
                          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Damn...... This really sucks for them and for the Valley. One of the teams that could of gave us a couple quality games just got significantly worse... Damn you MVC

Comment

Hope you're right, 771.

IlSt has had a little bit too much of the farm system syndrome for the good of their program -- or the league -- in recent years (e.g., Zeisloft, Nic Moore, etc.) It's sad what happened with the crash, and that could affect a lot of guys. But it would also be nice to think this isn't one more case of a player seeking a promotion.

Comment

Working...
                              X