Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tevin Glass AND Ria'n Holland transferring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just gonna say it. While I obviously am pulling for these two young men to land well and have great careers, I am also THRILLED about what this means for our team going into next year. Those guys weren't bad at all. Those guys are both starters on 150 other D-1 teams. So is Henderson. Prepare for great news on the recruiting trail! Next year is going to be awesome. We are going to see a very deep, very talented team. I can't wait to see who commits.

Comment

Honestly, I'd prefer we just sign one big and don't send anyone to Sunrise or any other prep school this year. Let's get all hands on deck for a possible Natty run, which will give Shamet, Taylor, and Duff Man some incredible experience for the future.

Comment

Per Jenn Bates: Both Glass and Holland have been confirmed to transfer by WSU

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
          Honestly, I'd prefer we just sign one big and don't send anyone to Sunrise or any other prep school this year. Let's get all hands on deck for a possible Natty run, which will give Shamet, Taylor, and Duff Man some incredible experience for the future.
          I 100% agree with this. One Quality big and use Bush/Nurger as backup by committee. Let Shaq play 4 and 5.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
            I agree. This is going to be a special season. NOBODY is going to be willing to go sit at Sunrise or even redshirt unless they get forced to. If I were a player, I wouldn't miss this for the world. I'd play the mop up minutes just to be part of it. Everyone knows what the goal is. No one wants to be on the sidelines this year.

Comment

Jenn Bates ‏@KWCHJenn Confirmed with WSU: Ri'An Holland, Tevin Glass both transferring. We confirmed Corey Henderson transfer news last week. #shockers #kwch12
              78-65

Comment

Wow! So this confirms yet again that 3G can count to 13, huh?

:bball_spin:
                78-65

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                  I agree. This is going to be a special season. NOBODY is going to be willing to go sit at Sunrise or even redshirt unless they get forced to. If I were a player, I wouldn't miss this for the world. I'd play the mop up minutes just to be part of it. Everyone knows what the goal is. No one wants to be on the sidelines this year.
                  And you already see the chemistry forming. Taylor and Shamet seemed to have already formed a bond .. at least on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                    Wow! So this confirms yet again that 3G can count to 13, huh?

:bball_spin:
                    Nope .. He can only count to 12 .... as of right now :)

Comment

I bet Holland goes Juco for a season since hes already burned 2 years
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                        I bet Holland goes Juco for a season since hes already burned 2 years
                        Holland has burned 1 year of eligibility but has burned his redshirt year but he does have the option of playing D-II ball as well if he wants to play for his full remaining 3 years of eligibility.

Comment

Best of luck to Tevin and Ria'n. From what I could see effort was never an issue with those 2 guys. Wherever they land the will be high motor guys and in the right situation should be a valuable addition to that roster. A couple of athletic, high motor guys with some skills.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            See Zach Brown. If not for having 2 All Americans on his team, this guy would be getting NBA feelers next year. If you don't think people that get paid to evaluate talent saw the KU game, you're just kidding yourself.
                            I know I sound like a broken record, but I could not agree more with this statement. Zach Brown has a high ceiling. Maybe ultimately higher than our two current AA leaders.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                              Nope .. He can only count to 12 .... as of right now :)
                              Is it confirmed CF is not going to be on scholarship next season?

Comment

I am confused on schollies. I know there has been wishful thinking about certain players paying their own way. Assuming all returning players are on all scholarship and also Francamp gets one next year, where does that put us? We are at the correct number now are we not? I am seeing comments about bringing in a big man and perhaps I have counted wrong. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X