Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tevin Glass AND Ria'n Holland transferring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tevin Glass AND Ria'n Holland transferring?

Move this if I missed it...

Jeff ******* tweeted his transfer list this morning and I was looking through it for any big men that would be immediately eligible.

@GoodmanESPN: Updated Transfer List (450 total players) -- with the Top 25 Transfers & where they are considering. Here's the link: http://t.co/O9T0HYNi8C

Tevin's name is on the list.

Visit ESPN to get up-to-the-minute sports news coverage, scores, highlights and commentary for AFL, NRL, Rugby, Cricket, Football and more.
    Last edited by Remember'70; April 14, 2015, 08:46 AM. Reason: Added Ria'n to title

Ria'n's name is also on the list

Comment

Originally posted by jdshock View Post
      Ria'n's name is also on the list
      Geez...didn't get that far.

Comment

Good luck to them. Quite a few MVC transfer names on the list.

Comment

Well I guess we are all square with scholarships now

Comment

Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
            Well I guess we are all square with scholarships now
            If both the Glass and Holland transfers are true and CF is walking on .. We have a Scholarship to give still.

Comment

I'm not saying it isn't accurate, but with no official release or announcement, how would *******/ESPN have this info?

Comment

Could this list include projected transfers?
                Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                  I'm not saying it isn't accurate, but with no official release or announcement, how would *******/ESPN have this info?
                  Recruiting service for coaches?

Maybe they wanted to enjoy the end of season banquets before officially announcing, but the sooner that other coaches know the better.
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

I wonder if that is all...............or not

Comment

Zero surprise.

I don't think anyone else transfers.

There wasn't any question we were going to bring in a big....now the only question will be if we can bring in 2 quality bigs, will we send one of the FR to Sunrise. That (and which big will get the golden ticket) are the only questions remaining.

Comment

We're going to sign a big....and we have a hell of sales pitch.

Now we just need to know who's smart enough and talented enough to take advantage.

Comment

The Bruce also just mentioned it on Sports Daily although he said reportedly and did not indicate a source. Mike Kennedy will be on the show a little later this morning. I didn't catch what time.

Comment

All these guys are probably getting their news from ShockerNet.

Comment

Mike Kennedy is up next.
                              Go Shocks!

Comment

Working...
                              X