Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tevin Glass AND Ria'n Holland transferring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    A freshman to Sunrise would have to be either McDuffie or Shamet correct? Not sure I see us wanting to take that risk with Top 100 recruits.
    Taylor maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
      As someone who has worked in radio, its not hard to do the job right. Why does it seem that this is a constant issue on multiple stations?
      Unpaid intern noobs.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        We're going to sign a big....and we have a hell of sales pitch.

Now we just need to know who's smart enough and talented enough to take advantage.
        Our pitch is so easy, a caveman could do it.

"Do you want to win a National Championship and look good doing it?"
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          Taylor maybe?
          Taylor is finishing up his prep year at Hargrave. Shamet and McDuffie are the only options. I don't see us sending either of those guys. Last year, Hamilton got sent after summer workouts so it may be a while before this is decided, if if even happens.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            A freshman to Sunrise would have to be either McDuffie or Shamet correct? Not sure I see us wanting to take that risk with Top 100 recruits.
            At this point, with the level of our program, is it really that high of a risk?
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

Taylor maybe?
              If Taylor is a possible heir to Fred, which I think he is, I prefer he be wearing black and gold next year learning first hand.
              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Doesn't Custer have to sit out a year? He won't be in the mix until after Fred is gone, right?
                One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
                  Doesn't Custer have to sit out a year? He won't be in the mix until after Fred is gone, right?
                  Yup, but from what someone said on the recruiting board here, his scholarship would still count next year.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                    If Taylor is a possible heir to Fred, which I think he is, I prefer he be wearing black and gold next year learning first hand.
                    I agree, we are in a good/bad scenario. Lots of choices which are good, but also have to look to the future. Do you do a prep year for one of the guards, when you REALLY need them to be learning from Fred this year so they can take over in future years. Or do you prep Mcduffie when you REALLY need him THIS year. I guess it depends on the quality of the bigs that we get. If we get 2 quality and ready bigs, where does that leave Bush and Nurger?

Comment

Three Bigs that look interesting and are graduating (sorry if posted elsewhere):

Mark Tollefsen

JP Kambola

Denton Koon

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                        Three Bigs that look interesting and are graduating (sorry if posted elsewhere):

Mark Tollefsen

JP Kambola

Denton Koon
                        Tollefson looks to be pretty impressive. Dropped 21 and 8 vs Gonzaga.

Comment

I agree, we are in a good/bad scenario. Lots of choices which are good, but also have to look to the future. Do you do a prep year for one of the guards, when you REALLY need them to be learning from Fred this year so they can take over in future years. Or do you prep Mcduffie when you REALLY need him THIS year. I guess it depends on the quality of the bigs that we get. If we get 2 quality and ready bigs, where does that leave Bush and Nurger?
                          By "one of the guards", I assume you mean Shamet. Taylor has already done a prep year. Shamet is not the heir apparent to Fred - that's probably Taylor or Conner. Sending a point guard to Sunrise is not on the table. I could be off base on Shamet, maybe he is the point of the future, but I always thought he was a 2 guard with some point skills like Ron.
                          Last edited by Dan; April 14, 2015, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Denton Koon is from Kansas City, was out with a knee injury last year....

Denton Koon (4) Forward - At Princeton 2014-15 Suffered a knee injury in practice on Oct. 30 and missed the season. 2013-14 Scored in double figures six time...

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                              At this point, with the level of our program, is it really that high of a risk?
                              See Zach Brown. If not for having 2 All Americans on his team, this guy would be getting NBA feelers next year. If you don't think people that get paid to evaluate talent saw the KU game, you're just kidding yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                                How does Mike always have this poor of luck? Every time he's on air, someone pulls the plug or something.
                                It is not the customary and temporary bad luck. It is the perpetual bad luck, which is known as Entercom luck.

Entercom invented bad luck years ago and has continued to improve it, until it reached its high status of today.

Entercom promises even more improved bad luck in the future.
                                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
                                X