Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
    JRS will be back next season ;)

@JRSimon10: Would like everyone to know I will forgo the NBA draft and return to the shockers as well for my junior season! Everyone can breathe now!😌
    What a great ride for a kid that knows his role and embraces it.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
      JRS will be back next season ;)

@JRSimon10: Would like everyone to know I will forgo the NBA draft and return to the shockers as well for my junior season! Everyone can breathe now!
      Does this mean he'll be on scholarship next year??!!

Comment

• If JRS continues to improve as much as he did the last off season he will help us
        despite all of the other talent on board. He is better than most of you bashers think.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
          If JRS continues to improve as much as he did the last off season he will help us
          despite all of the other talent on board. He is better than most of you bashers think.
          I don't think there were many bashers around this year. His game was noticeably better than 2014.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
            If JRS continues to improve as much as he did the last off season he will help us
            Who is bashing him?
            “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
            -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• He's leaps and bounds better than most walk-ons. Pretty dang quick, albeit undersized.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• He was a typical lost freshman two years ago but last year I didn't think there was any question Coach had a lot of confidence in him to spell Fred for short spans

Comment

• He dribbles too much but that can be expected. He's not a bad player though. Pretty decent shooting form.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• When he was a freshman, my dad could never remember his name and called him John Henry. He's now been John Henry in our house since then. We're fans.
                    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• John Robert Simon is a young man having the ride and time of his life.

Comment

• Per twitter @GoShockers: account is saying Ron Baker is returning for final year!!

Comment

• Once he hears of, and starts also embracing his title of "victory cigar" I think he could really leave quite a legacy. I would never forget him if he started messing around with that nickname on social media and as the final seconds of each game tick off with the ball in his hands.

I can really see him putting up the "W", then putting it up to his mouth like he's taking a puff and then putting it back up in the air as the clock runs out.

The whole student section would be taking victory puffs with their "W" and it would become a tradition.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            A lot of these talking heads can't believe Gregg Marshall has stayed at Wichita State either.
                            This just in:

SHOXMVC remains a devoted Shocker fan. Video at 6.

Comment

• Hey everybody, how were the sandwiches?
                              Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• @MarkisMcDuffie
                                We Going For That National Chip Next Year !

Comment

Working...
                                X