No announcement yet.

Corey Henderson Transferring???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The price of success and the need to succeed.
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
      Now, we're just 1 over, right? Does this move mean Ron will be back or does it mean we really are recruiting a lunker? :)
      I'd like both; it's time to reel in a lunker...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Now, we're just 1 over, right?
        Only if you assume Conner is paying his own way next year. I don't know that any of us are privy to that information.

Comment

What's her name? or are you into guys?

...not that there's anything wrong with that...
          Umm... ugh... I was totally talking about their assistant VB coach helping with his "game".

;)
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            Only if you assume Conner is paying his own way next year. I don't know that any of us are privy to that information.
            Hehe well we have CF right where we want him. He has used his transfer year and he managed to get into serious trouble in the middle of it. He can't go anywhere. That's gonna come down to a coach's decision and all, but I'm pretty sure he is stuck even if he gets denied :) I have him pegged as a walk on, but its not like I care one way or another. "I am confident that Coach will do what is best for the team..."

Comment

We have 3 Kansas kids who could possibly pay their way don't we? Baker, Wessel & Frankamp.
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

I think this is one of three dominoes down... Jury is still up in the air on Holland & Glass...I know jucos don't leave after a year... But this guy didn't do much.... But year 2 is the year to Judge a juco player.... Holland is on the hot seat for sure... Don't like his playing time situation next year

Comment

Thought CH was going to be a stud for us. Still can be a stud. Best of luck.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by small tyme baller View Post
                    Which part is not surprising? That WSU will have inevitable, off season turnover within the program or that it's Corey Xfering?
                    Not sure what you perceive my tone to be. I am just saying what others are saying...that Corey seems like a good kid who will do well wherever he lands but that his departure seemed inevitable.
                    78-65

Comment

It saddens me deeply when a player leaves; it’s like losing family. Best wishes Corey.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

His game always had flashes of Derrick rose... Dribble drive... Athletic player.. Lots of upside... But never got his shots in and defense was reserved...

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
                          His game always had flashes of Derrick rose... Dribble drive... Athletic player.. Lots of upside... But never got his shots in and defense was reserved...
                          Ummm.

No.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                            Ummm.

No.
                            To be fair, he said flashes. When I play at the Y I have flashes of Barles Charkley. They are very infrequent and short flashes.
                            “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                            -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

I guess it's a good thing he didn't use up his redshirt here. I think he can definitely be a contributor at a D1 program and there a lot of good ones to choose from in his home state. I look forward to following the rest of his career and I wish him the best. Maybe he'll hook up with Derail Green at Incarnate Word

Comment

This is why you do not redshirt first year players. This still holds true if you want them to be a fifth year senior... get the player some D1 experience and redshirt as a sophomore....

RH will not have the same ability to find a better fit if that is what he wishes to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X