No announcement yet.

WSU VERSUS INDIANA STATE PREDICTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By a fluke of nature, WSU survives the typical second half melt down, and pulls out a 1 point win. 67-66.

Comment

This is sickening, second to worst record in the league and everyone still predicts wins. They will lose putting this season out of its misery.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
        This is sickening, second to worst record in the league and everyone still predicts wins. They will lose putting this season out of its misery.
        I would tend to agree with this but look at the opponent KC. It's freaking Indiana State - a team which gave us one of our 4 wins in the Valley, and a team we were up 20 against on the road.

I think it's entirely possible that we can win this game. The guys have actually something to play for now.

Jesus, have a little faith. I know you're SN's No.1 'realist', but let's be real. It's Indiana State in an 8-9 thing in the postseason. Anything can happen.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

wsu - 92
          sycs - 72

phil thomasson sits on the bench like he should have all year.

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
            My prediction: WSU wins the next four games. 8)
            IF this were to happen (I think the odds are against it, but one can dream) - who do you think we would face in the first round of the NCAAs? Would we be a 15 or 16 seed? Hey - here's our chance to play KU :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by ky-mike
              Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
              My prediction: WSU wins the next four games. 8)
              IF this were to happen (I think the odds are against it, but one can dream) - who do you think we would face in the first round of the NCAAs? Would we be a 15 or 16 seed? Hey - here's our chance to play KU :roll:
              Just shoot me in the head! :whistle:
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by shocker0624
                Yes, because the guy that is 2nd in fg %, 3rd in rebounding and blocks, and tied for 3rd in scoring has been the problem.

You are absolutely right, the guy that has been forced to play center, even though he is a power forward, and has put up good numbers is really a problem player that should be benched.

In addition, you are spot on to insult an injured senior and suggest that missing the season to injury would have been a good thing to have happened to him so that he wouldn't see the floor.

Bravo.
                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter

In addition, you are spot on to insult an injured senior and suggest that missing the season to injury would have been a good thing to have happened to him so that he wouldn't see the floor.

Bravo.
                  No

He makes poor fouls that result in him fouling out with ten minutes left in the game. I consider that to be unacceptable seeing as he is a senior and should be a leader down the stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter

Bravo.
                    No

He makes poor fouls that result in him fouling out with ten minutes left in the game. I consider that to be unacceptable seeing as he is a senior and should be a leader down the stretch.
                    First you predict that WSU wins big, with your only commentary on the game being that Phil (who is out with injury) sits "like he should have all year", then you say that your problem with Phil is that he "should be a leader down the stretch".

Which is it? By your initial criteria, Phil's injury is good because it keeps him on the bench where he should be. By the same criteria, wouldn't Phil fouling out be a good thing because it puts him on the bench "like he should have been all year"?
                    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

TERRE HAUTE — Indiana State center Jay Tunnell did not take part in the Sycamores' practice at Hulman Center on Wednesday, the team's final full practice before Thursday's Missouri Valley Conference Tournament game against Wichita State.

Tunnell had a knee-to-knee collision with a teammate during Tuesday's practice, and his right knee swelled up. Head Athletic Trainer Paul Plummer said Tunnell is being held back Wednesday with the hope he can play on Thursday.

If Tunnell cannot go, Isiah Martin would take his place in the starting lineup.

Comment

Ramon hits the boards big time and tears 'em up on the inside. We build a 21 point lead and ........
                        KEEP IT.

Shocks 73 Them 52
                        In the fast lane

Comment

wsu 100
                          isu 0

Pj shows why he made the defensive valley team and blocks every single shot isu takes. however, in protest he refuses to play any offense.

In a sign of solidarity, the rest of the team play 4 man offense. ramon gets a double double w/ only offensive rebounds off the rebounds from pj at the line that he purposely misses in his protest.

Matty B has a career high game and misses only one shot, one at the buzzer.

Gal is forced to play the second half with a blind fold b/c the mvc rules at half time he has too many assists already.

Jt durley literally kills a man as a sign of new toughness that ramon has installed in him. No charges are pressed as it was just a CU fan and they aren't really people anyways.

Finally lance harris sits the whole game as he studies up on temporal paradoxes that will be used in the next game against Drake's Valley player of the year in a confussion tactic.

Go shox.

Comment

^^^^ :good:

Comment

Rosewood has ALWAYS had some of the best predictions. I love it :D
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

For as poorly as this season has gone, I don't think we could have asked for a better draw in the tournament. I think we match up much better with the "blue" bracket (Ind St, Drake, Creighton) than we would with the red (Mo st, SIU, Ill St). That being said, I think it would be great to go 1 and 1, but even 3 and 1 could be possible!

Comment

Working...
                                X