WSU VERSUS INDIANA STATE PREDICTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VERSUS INDIANA STATE PREDICTIONS

Here is the deal. Why wait? I'm sick and tired of waiting. These Trees made quite the comeback. However, if we get 2 out of 3 this Season from them, count me in. This is a very winnable game. I just hope PT can play. This has been a Season where we have about 2-3 players having a solid game together. St. Louis is our Big Dance this year. So I say, let's win a few and call it good. Why wait?

WSU 70

SLIVERS IN LIVERS 68
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Shockers come out mad about last time they face the sycamores. P.J. and Matt lead the way with 20 apiece and Matt's headband will be gold.

Shox- 73

Twigs- 60

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:
    Shocker Forever!!

Comment

Where Is __________ when u need him

Paul Miller, X-MAN, Sean Oggiri, Maurice Evans

Comment

Shocks 68 Sycs 59.

How can Xavier McDaniel and Sean Ogirri be used in the same phrase? Opposite ends of the work ethic pendelum?

Comment

Originally posted by shockball
          Shocks 68 Sycs 59.

How can Xavier McDaniel and Sean Ogirri be used in the same phrase? Opposite ends of the work ethic pendelum?
          I was thinking the same thing... not sure what kocharenafan987654321 was trying to say? For a minute there, I thought dofo was using an alias.
          SFL is back!

Comment

FSF wants predictions-----AND I WANT THEM NOW!!!!!!! St Louis is OUR Dance this Season. We are Shocker Fans. Nobody compares. Get busy Shocker zealots. "Now is the time for all Shocker Fans to come to the aid of their Team." Jump on the :wsu_posters: turnip truck. Why wait???????
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I think Hatch comes off the bench with all the other guards hurt or fouled out and hits a 3 with under 1 second left that means nothing as WSU wins 76-54.

Comment

Revenge will be sweet, for some reason i think we roll in this one. Cooz and matty b wont let the season end.

shox 68
                ISU 56
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Shocks by 5 or 25.

Go Shocks!!!!
                  “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I have enough courage to predict a solid first half for us. We are up by double digits at the break and then....

Comment

Shox win 65-57 then go on to beat Drake 62-59 on friday only to lose to whoever we'd play saturday 54-67.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                        Shox win 65-57 then go on to beat Drake 62-59 on friday only to lose to whoever we'd play saturday 54-67.
                        Oh great Oracle of Delphi how true it is! :good:

Go Shocks!!!!
                        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

In a do or die effort the Shocks rip 65-58.

Comment

I have never made a prediction in any one of these threads so this is going to be my first. PJ hits a fall away last second J for a 63-62 win for the SHOX!!!

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:
                            THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

My prediction: WSU wins the next four games. 8)
                              Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Working...
                              X