Annual melt down thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual melt down thread

Fooled you again! You can't melt down after another 30 win season. Sweet 16! Another valley championship. A win over KU.

Yeah, the last game hurts.

But celebrate one of the greatest shockers EVERS in Tekele Cotton.
    Celebrate the great two years from Carter.

Go Shox! Let's do it again next year.
    Last edited by Rosewood; March 26, 2015, 08:21 PM.

GREAT year.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

They played hard to the end. Never gave up, just wasn't their night.

No complaints from me. Another great season!

Comment

I think there should be a way to honor TC and the team; TC should have his jersey hanging!

Comment

Nd shot the **** out of the ball in the second half. We couldn't hit a 3 to save our lives. You just tip your cap and move on. Nd played a great game.
          “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
          -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Proud if this team. Hope to see TC one more time...at the slam dunk contest in Indy next weekend.

Comment

I'll be rooting for ND Saturday. If they shoot like they did tonight, bye bye Kentucky.

Comment

Extremely proud of our team and coach. Shocker fans have really been blessed these past 4-5 years. 4 straight NCAA tourneys, a final 4, 35-1 and a sweet sixteen.

No meltdown here from me, just gratitude and wishing next season were already here!

Darius and especially Tekele will be sorely missed but with HCGM, Fred and Ron as seniors in all likelihood the future is very bright indeed.

Comment

There are something like 330 D1 teams who wish they could have done what WSU did. There are 9 teams in the B12 who wish they could have done what WSU did.

When a S16 season is a potential disappointment...that's blue blood territory.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

No meltdown here. Great Season. Who would have thought the run this team went on the last 5 years would have happened. I'm sure there are about 325 other teams in the nation that wish they were as good as this team is.

Will miss Cotton for sure. But it's time to rest and rebuild.

Comment

Remember Dr. Seuss. "Don't cry because it's over,smile because it happened". And rest assured it will happen again and again and again.
                      Last edited by wusphlash; March 26, 2015, 08:44 PM.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                        No meltdown here. Great Season. Who would have thought the run this team went on the last 5 years would have happened. I'm sure there are about 325 other teams in the nation that wish they were as good as this team is.

Will miss Cotton for sure. But it's time to rest and reload.
                        I fixed that last sentence for you.

Comment

I love being a ****in Shocker!
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Proudly gonna wear my Shocker colors this weekend.

What a program.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
                              I think there should be a way to honor TC and the team; TC should have his jersey hanging!
                              I am not expecting Tekele's jersey will be in the rafters, but Bob Hull had a good suggestion in the pre-game show. He suggested they should name the Most Valuable Defensive Player award the Shockers give at the end of the year as the Tekele Cotton Defensive Player Award.

Comment

Working...
                              X