Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: WSU vs ND - Cleveland Rocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

• Can Fred make all tourney team even though we didnt make the final 4?
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I always thought that if ND hits shots and we don't they win. Fred is sure good again tonight.

Comment

• Still been a great season, I knew this would be a tough game.

Comment

• Pitt fan here, made a thread last year wishing your team well after all the critics were pouring it on after the Kentucky loss.

Was rooting for Wichita again this year, the Kansas game was great. A shame they won't get another crack at Kentucky. Surprised Pitt (who was pretty mediocre this year) was able to beat this Irish team, I think they'll have a decent shot against Kentucky (assuming they take care of their business of course).

Surprised Baker is back, and so is VanVleet... Wichita should be back in the tourney again next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdshox View Post
              It could be worse. We could be KU fans.
              Yea, must be tough being them and seeing 4 Final Four banners from just the past 13 years. #eyeroll

Honestly, ND could beat anyone shooting 85% from the field in a half. They played the perfect half and won. They shoot like this against Kentucky and the perfect season is over.

At least we're not giving up. That's the sign of great character. Great season guys. Here's hoping for another Sweet 16 next year.

Comment

• It is impossible to beat a team that is shooting like this. Part of that is ND, part is our defense has no bounce. Perhaps part of that is due to the huge distraction that Marshall let the Alabama fiasco become this week. All he had to say is "I will never consider a team that becomes a distraction for my team while it is still playing".

Comment

• Fred is tremendous...I sure hope we see him next season. Have a lot of solid freshman talent. We'll miss Carter and Cotton, but we'll have a solid team next year.

And as I type that another ND 3 with 1 second on the shot clock. #holy****ingshit!
                  Go Shocks!!

Comment

• Notre Dame would have beaten Kentucky tonight. Not even a question.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• If step-back threes are dropping; It's your night.
                      The Assman

Comment

• Sometimes it's just their night.
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Man, how many times have they drilled a shot at the buzzer now, in the face of great defense?

This reminds me of that Creighton game a few years back.
                          Originally posted by BleacherReport
                          Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Great season guys was rooting for you but ND just went off tonight and was hitting everything.
                            2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                            2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                            2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                            2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                            The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                              They'll have to do that just to stay close to Kentucky. ND won't be getting any easy shots against Kentucky.
                              Kentucky is beatable, even with 10 all-Americans. I hope it happens too

Comment

• Originally posted by Dshocker View Post
                                Fred is tremendous...I sure hope we see him next season. Have a lot of solid freshman talent. We'll miss Carter and Cotton, but we'll have a solid team next year.

And as I type that another ND 3 with 1 second on the shot clock. #holy****ingshit!
                                Fred is only a junior.

Comment

Working...
                                X