Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: WSU vs ND - Cleveland Rocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M T X E!!!!!!!
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• After a scorching start the Domers shooting 40%.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        Where'd CBB go?
        Looking up overly pessimistic in the dictionary and filling his glass half empty?

Comment

• I noticed that the Shox almost never ran the double high screen that Van Vleet uses to drive the lane and Baker uses to get open 3's. Shox haven't shown ND the whole arsenal yet.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Ok. 2 more words for the 2nd half:

Free throws and rebounding!!
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by sdshox View Post
              So after beating the Big XII champions 4 days ago, we're within three points of the ACC Champions? I'LL take every bit of that.
              Virginia was the ACC Champion. ND finished 3rd but won the ACC Tournament. But yes, a I would take that in a heartbeat.

Comment

• IIRC it was 20-7 at about 7 minutes into the game. So holding ND to 13 points over the final 13 minutes will work very well. Just need to do that for another 20 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  Virginia was the ACC Champion. ND finished 3rd but won the ACC Tournament. But yes, a I would take that in a heartbeat.
                  I realize the distinction between the two. But to think that our guys are competing with a team that can lay claim to a Conference Championship in each of those leagues is truly awesome!

Comment

• almost exact same game as IU, how many shots did not fall that normally do? again, I am very happy with this because we will play a better 2nd half.
                    Now if West Virginia will just cooperate and.....well.....you know.....
                    For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                    - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                      I noticed that the Shox almost never ran the double high screen that Van Vleet uses to drive the lane and Baker uses to get open 3's. Shox haven't shown ND the whole arsenal yet.
                      I noticed that as well. No screen the screener action either. We have a lot in the arsenal.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdshox View Post
                        I realize the distinction between the two. But to think that our guys are competing with a team that can lay claim to a Conference Championship in each of those leagues is truly awesome!
                        If nothing else, one would think it reduces the notion that the Valley winner can't play with the power 5 winners.

Comment

• Come on, Darius. Kick some ass in the 2nd half if you want that Swenson's Galley Boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                            Ok. 2 more words for the 2nd half:

Free throws and rebounding!!
                            Wish you were my accountant!

Comment

• 'shockers are battling uphill. need to get offense untracked, somehow, some way. nd is palying good defense, but shockers are missing bunnies- if they had just made two of them..

Comment

• Originally posted by LoneStar48 View Post
                                Wish you were my accountant!
                                Sorry.

The 2 words were actually.

High Life

Comment

Working...
                                X