Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
    @_kai_

Is it possible in the forum software to restrict posting privileges to new members for a set period of time - say seven days post-signup or some such? I've seen this on other forums. Would help the readability of this forum immensely.
    It is, but I'd rather not hinder legitimate user sign ups if they do decide to join right now.

What I've done is ban all Bama users for 7 days. There is nothing they can add to the conversation right now but just ruffle feathers, because they can't say anything we don't already know. Apologies to the Bama fans that are respectable, hope you understand.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• I'm thinking someone's providing HCGM with a little cover. I would do that, too. He probably needs time to think about things. I would want him to do that.

At the end of the day, we all want him to be happy.

Not only that, HCGM and his family probably don't need the stress right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
        It is, but I'd rather not hinder legitimate user sign ups if they do decide to join right now.

What I've done is ban all Bama users for 7 days. There is nothing they can add to the conversation right now but just ruffle feathers, because they can't say anything we don't already know. Apologies to the Bama fans that are respectable, hope you understand.
        Daaaang. Dropping the ban hammer all Thor-like!

Comment

But, seriously. If this drags on for a couple more days I'm going to need you to ban me. That way I'll get some nutrition, a shower, and maybe fresh air.

Comment

• What I've done is ban all Bama users for 7 days. There is nothing they can add to the conversation right now but just ruffle feathers, because they can't say anything we don't already know. Apologies to the Bama fans that are respectable, hope you understand. [/QUOTE]

Thank you. While they were polite, they added nothing of value.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carolina_Shock View Post

Thank you. While they were polite, they added nothing of value.
              Roy? Is that you? Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                I weirdly have some sense of pride for Marshall that Bama fans are going nuts about his potential hire on Twitter. One guy said if they land Marshall he's going to run nude laps around the office chugging whiskey the rest of the day. So, there's that.
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
                  Roy? Is that you? Haha.
                  I can confirm through a source (myself) that this is not Roy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                    I weirdly have some sense of pride for Marshall that Bama fans are going nuts about his potential hire on Twitter. One guy said if they land Marshall he's going to run nude laps around the office chugging whiskey the rest of the day. So, there's that.
                    I thought that was Alabama on an average day...

Comment

• @Shockerv:oice: To clarify, Gregg Marshall did not cancel his radio show for tonight. It was tentative, and did not get placed on his schedule.

@Shockerv:oice: An effort will be made to schedule a end of the season Gregg Marshall Show in the near future.

@Shockerv:oice: Those of you speculating "deeper meaning" into this might want to know that there was no show scheduled last week either, worked it out late

Comment

• Originally posted by Carolina_Shock View Post
                        I can confirm through a source (myself) that this is not Roy.
                        Blink once if your name rhymes with Boy Filliams.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillieJeffJeffries View Post
                          Was it rescheduled ?? No, not good
                          You are an idiot.

Take that to the bank in Vegas.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Expect a rise of "Shocker fans" posting from an IP address from the south.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by blitzkrieg View Post
                              @Shockerv:oice: To clarify, Gregg Marshall did not cancel his radio show for tonight. It was tentative, and did not get placed on his schedule.

@Shockerv:oice: An effort will be made to schedule a end of the season Gregg Marshall Show in the near future.

@Shockerv:oice: Those of you speculating "deeper meaning" into this might want to know that there was no show scheduled last week either, worked it out late

One simply doesn't forget to schedule a contractually obligated coach's show and then blow it off the day of. THis being said, it makes sense not to have one with all of the chaff that is in the air.
                              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                Expect a rise of "Shocker fans" posting from an IP address from the south.
                                WitchitaStateRulez - "I think Greg Marshal will be in Tuscaloosa by Sunday to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior. Roll Tide."

Comment

Working...
                                X