No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for the flame throwing. However, people like Soren and Seth don't care about WSU and like you are incredulous that Gregg would want to stay at a MMajor or as I call it a non-BCS school.

Comment

• They say that was are completely screwed and left out of the tourney completely is the day I really start to worry about 3G leaving... I'm just hoping we get in a better conference before that happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
        Sorry for the flame throwing. However, people like Soren and Seth don't care about WSU and like you are incredulous that Gregg would want to stay at a MMajor or as I call it a non-BCS school.
        I don't think he wants to coach his butt off and get put in the NIT because he lost a game when someone else can have a much worse team and easily make it into the NCAA tourney.

It not about being a mid-major. It about opportunities to prove how good your program is. The Valley this year offered two such games out of 18. And next year it might be zero.

Comment

• Well, Mouser, Mark Few has lived with that lack of opportunity in conference games for most of his career (even now it's mostly just St. Mary's and the occasional uprising from BYU), and historically when it bothers him, he just goes fly fishing and then stays at Gonzaga.

I've never heard of Marshall being a fly fisherman, and the Wichita area is a little less scenic than far eastern Washington, but if he gets bothered 3.3G can always go home to Lynn and get his attitude adjustment that way.

Comment

• If anyone is concerned about him leaving this year, read this.

Lynn Marshall, wife of head coach Gregg Marshall, provided us with an inside look at her role behind the Shockers’ bench. Q: What makes you nervous about the games? Lynn Marshall: I get nervous about three hours before the game. My stomach hurts and I want to win so badly. Even though I’ve been doing...

According to Lynn, this is her favorite team so far. They ain't bailing on them

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              If anyone is concerned about him leaving this year, read this.

Lynn Marshall, wife of head coach Gregg Marshall, provided us with an inside look at her role behind the Shockers’ bench. Q: What makes you nervous about the games? Lynn Marshall: I get nervous about three hours before the game. My stomach hurts and I want to win so badly. Even though I’ve been doing...

I've only been to a handful of Shocker games during the Marshall era but each game I've been to, Lynn's presence is unmistakable, and it isn't just because of her flowing blond locks. She's as much a presence as her husband and the team. And for all the right reasons. Wichita is very fortunate to the Marshall family firmly rooted there. Great ambassadors of the school and city.

Comment

If anyone is concerned about him leaving this year, read this.

Nobody is concerned about him leaving THIS year.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                  I've only been to a handful of Shocker games during the Marshall era but each game I've been to, Lynn's presence is unmistakable, and it isn't just because of her flowing blond locks. She's as much a presence as her husband and the team. And for all the right reasons. Wichita is very fortunate to the Marshall family firmly rooted there. Great ambassadors of the school and city.
                  Ironically, I've seen fans of other schools say they would be embarrassed by Lynn if she was acting that way behind their bench. Guess it's embarrassing to have passionate fans and better to just not have fans

Comment

• Dean Wade will transfer, eligible in 18-19, Marshall stays. :)

Comment

Ironically, I've seen fans of other schools say they would be embarrassed by Lynn if she was acting that way behind their bench. Guess it's embarrassing to have passionate fans and better to just not have fans
                      Really?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockers5150 View Post
                        Dean Wade will transfer, eligible in 18-19, Marshall stays. :)
                        I brought this up to my daughter, a KState alum, last week......she was not amused!
                        Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockers5150 View Post
                          Dean Wade will transfer, eligible in 18-19, Marshall stays. :)
                          That would be awesome, but unlikely.
                          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
                            I brought this up to my daughter, a KState alum, last week......she was not amused!
                            🤣
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Is it just me or has 3G seemed different the last few games?... He almost seemed grumpy. It was almost like he wasn't enjoying himself or stressed out. Could be totally off base, but from my view he has seemed... different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
                                Is it just me or has 3G seemed different the last few games?... He almost seemed grumpy. It was almost like he wasn't enjoying himself or stressed out. Could be totally off base, but from my view he has seemed... different.
                                I actually thought he was less "edgy".
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X