The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
    I think so too. Aren't Paris Lee and Hawkins both Seniors? I think that the only returning talent to be concerned about is Macintosh for one more year.
    Wills is also a senior.

Fayne looks quite good to me. I think Clayton, Evans and Williams look serviceable, at least. If one flops, one stays decent and one gets good, you've still got a decent core relative to much of the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
      The Longhorn fans are getting restless and talking about canning Shaka already. I chuckle everytime I read the threads about it. None of them want 3G, too much "asshole factor" (their words, not mine). A couple of names that have been touted are Altman and McDermott. Funny stuff.
      P5 schools take notice here. See Marshall aint that good. I mean Shaka was the best anyway and he cant get it done.

Marshall wont either. Move along.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        Wills is also a senior.

Fayne looks quite good to me. I think Clayton, Evans and Williams look serviceable, at least. If one flops, one stays decent and one gets good, you've still got a decent core relative to much of the league.
        Assuming the boys in blue aren't making circles around them.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
          Hope springs eternal for the irrational.

"Tomorrow I'm going to win the lottery, marry Sophia Vergara, and then as a nightcap my school is going to hire Gregg Marshall."
          I think Vegas would give better odds to the first 2 things happening than the 3rd

Comment

Wills is also a senior.

Assuming none of those (including McIntosh) bounce to P5 schools, ISUr is in for 2nd/3rd place valley finish type of season

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              Assuming none of those (including McIntosh) bounce to P5 schools, ISUr is in for 2nd/3rd place valley finish type of season
              IMO, you could be a Top 15 team and finish 2nd in the Valley next season.

Comment

IMO, you could be a Top 15 team and finish 2nd in the Valley next season.
                .... i see it ... I see what you did there ....

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                  I think so too. Aren't Paris Lee and Hawkins both Seniors? I think that the only returning talent to be concerned about is Macintosh for one more year.
                  They have a couple of transfers sitting out this year. Milik Yarbrough, a 6-6, 230lb forward, who transferred after playing 2 years at St. Louis. Yarbrough along with D.J. Clayton was charged in the cell phone theft kefuffle this past fall. Christian Romine is a 6-9, 220lb forward/center who played 1 year at UTEP. How big a factor they will be is hard to say.

Comment

• ISUR is an easy choice for 2nd place next year. Lots comin back.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                      I think the nugget of that artile is Muller. If anybody is probably desperate to jump ship would be Muller. Everything he does reaks of him trying to get out of ISUR as fast as possible.
                      He could be Illinois or Mizzou's next mediocre hire.

And you know Dana Ford is the next coach at ISUr.
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

• I get annoyed with the references that Gregg is getting Koch Brothers dollars. I don't see many articles that say that Dana Altman gets Phil Knight dollars or that any P5 school is getting ESPN/CBS dollars.

WSU has so many disadvantages when it comes to competing on the national stage. So what if we happen to have a couple of the richest men in America who support our program? God forbid that we have an advantage in something.
                        78-65

Comment

• He is not going anywhere. Next year's team could be the best he has ever coached. Quite possibly a top 10....

Comment

• Originally posted by lmor1971 View Post
                            Next year's team could be the best he has ever coached. Quite possibly a top 10....
                            I think next year's team has incredible potential. I would be very surprised if he jumped. But, Crean is not going to be tolerated for very much longer. Of all of the jobs that could be available, Indiana scares me the most.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                              I get annoyed with the references that Gregg is getting Koch Brothers dollars. I don't see many articles that say that Dana Altman gets Phil Knight dollars or that any P5 school is getting ESPN/CBS dollars.

WSU has so many disadvantages when it comes to competing on the national stage. So what if we happen to have a couple of the richest men in America who support our program? God forbid that we have an advantage in something.
                              IDGI. So what if he is? Whenever I talk to people who are special and ask when HCGM is leaving I always bring up Charles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                                IDGI. So what if he is? Whenever I talk to people who are special and ask when HCGM is leaving I always bring up Charles.
                                Ditto. Quickly too.

Comment

Working...
                                X