No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall would be my first choice at virtually any job.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
      Well she and Emma Watson are pretty much the only ones whose sex life isn't plastered all over the Internet so...

Both?
      I'm not sure I'd want Joe Jonas' sloppy seconds. But Emma Watson, hell yes, I'll take some of that...
      Last edited by Rocky Mountain Shock; April 12, 2016, 08:42 AM. Reason: Joe Jonas, not Bieber
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• East St Louis vs West Memphis. Be tough to call where I would most want to have car trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
          I'm not sure I'd want Joe Jonas' sloppy seconds. But Emma Watson, hell yes, I'll take some of that...
          So, you have been bewitched by Emma Watson?
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            Marshall would be my first choice at virtually any job.
            We get it

Comment

• Pinstripers seems like the type of guy who constantly worries if his girlfriend is cheating on him.
              Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• Worry no more, Shocker fans. I was told that negotiations and talks have ceased with Marshall. The breaking point for him was that Keelon Lawson (the 5 star Lawson's on the team's father) had to be included on staff like he was with Pastner. Marshall said nope. And it all halted there. I'm hearing we may go with Andy Kennedy at Ole Miss. Not a wow hire, but he knows the Memphis area well, and knows what type of coach it takes at Memphis. Having to deal with the player drama in Memphis, etc. Good luck next season!

Comment

• most of us werent worried to begin with..

Comment

• Originally posted by BasketballJones188 View Post
                    Worry no more, Shocker fans. I was told that negotiations and talks have ceased with Marshall. The breaking point for him was that Keelon Lawson (the 5 star Lawson's on the team's father) had to be included on staff like he was with Pastner. Marshall said nope. And it all halted there. I'm hearing we may go with Andy Kennedy at Ole Miss. Not a wow hire, but he knows the Memphis area well, and knows what type of coach it takes at Memphis. Having to deal with the player drama in Memphis, etc. Good luck next season!
                    Maybe Lawson would like to transfer? A nearby University has a sordid, er storied, history of buying, er hiring, players' fathers.
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Worry no more, Shocker fans. I was told that negotiations and talks have ceased with Marshall. The breaking point for him was that Keelon Lawson (the 5 star Lawson's on the team's father) had to be included on staff like he was with Pastner. Marshall said nope. And it all halted there. I'm hearing we may go with Andy Kennedy at Ole Miss. Not a wow hire, but he knows the Memphis area well, and knows what type of coach it takes at Memphis. Having to deal with the player drama in Memphis, etc. Good luck next season!
                      I believe that.

Not.

Comment

• Good to see they've moved on to ex-WSU assistants.

Something sure must be going right around here.

Comment

• My worry meter (10 being totally freaking) hasn't reached 1 so far this season.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

Yea im pretty sure everyone not named pinstriper was never worried.
                            Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• Just saw on my Facebook feed that the Sports Sunday crew is talking about Marshall and Memphis. Wowww. It's not even news.. Garbage journalism at it's finest.

Comment

• More poop at the base of a wall.

Comment

Working...
                                X