The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    I leave for a couple of days and I come back to this crap?

Jesus God what the hell happened here?
    Apparently, you left for a couple of days!

Comment

• We're going to need that decoder ring up for auction stat to add some cash to HCGM's contract.
      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
        We're going to need that decoder ring up for auction stat to add some cash to HCGM's contract.
        Can't let that power fall into the wrong hands!

Comment

• Current rumor is that Memphis met with Penny Hardaway today...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            Current rumor is that Memphis met with Penny Hardaway today...
            Yeah, I was gonna say there's basically nothing on their board that sounds remotely like what the more reasonable Memphis poster alluded to above. Basically all points indicating otherwise.

Comment

• Jesus.

Is it time to abandon Shockernet and nuke it from space?
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I heard that Memphis is talking to Elvis and trying to get him to come back; things just haven't been the same since he's been gone.

Comment

• The silence is deafening. The Memphis bloggers are claiming Gregg is intrigued by their opening.

Comment

• I just have this feeling that blue suede shoes aren't Marshalls cup of tea
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Hey guys, Memphis fan here who came in peace earlier.

I read this tweet a moment ago. Is this guy a legitimate reporter in Wichita as he claims to be on twitter? Honest question, curious if he's a reliable source. Thanks! https://twitter.com/JeffreyParson/st...28557667725313

Comment

• Originally posted by masterofmustaches View Post
                        Hey guys, Memphis fan here who came in peace earlier.

I read this tweet a moment ago. Is this guy a legitimate reporter in Wichita as he claims to be on twitter? Honest question, curious if he's a reliable source. Thanks! https://twitter.com/JeffreyParson/st...28557667725313
                        I live in Wichita and never heard of him before this week. Apparently does reporting, but haven't heard of him ever having an inside scoop in WSU

Comment

• Jeffrey Parson is a **** head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                            I live in Wichita and never heard of him before this week. Apparently does reporting, but haven't heard of him ever having an inside scoop in WSU
                            Thanks, appreciate the response. We have a few guys like that around here, too. Never can tell who is reliable and who isn't until you've been around the market for a bit.

Comment

• Parsons is trolling.

Comment

• He's been around here for a while but he's just another P5 lackey who would love to get rid of 3G
                                Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Working...
                                X