The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SadNews View Post
    Memphis is rough. No doubt. Make sure to have your "Ain't Skeered" bumper stickers on your vehicle when you come through.
    I'm sure we could drop by your trailer and pick up that and a set of Truck Nutz, no doubt. Maybe some vinyl camo graphics for the rocker panels?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      Been to Memphis, had their BBQ, was VERY disappointed. Couldn't wait to get out of that sketchy town.
      You had Memphis BBQ? From where?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        Hopefully we can all move on in the morning when a mod or two get done with their weekend. Definitely some trash around here that is stinking up the joint.
        Absolutely. Just having fun before the levee breaks

Comment

• But you guys forealz are way out in LALA LAND. We needed a check not to long ago ourselves

Comment

Absolutely. Just having fun before the levee breaks
            I do expect a lot of tears from Memphis fans when they cheap out and make another questionable hire.

Comment

• Official! Nice You Don't remember seeing us in all the others? LOL. They say Derek didn't take his SAT and we're cheaters. You guys have no Idea

But you are passionate!

Now go get in that cellar

Comment

Ok Wichita Tech it's time to come back down to earth. We all know why Texas and Alabama were turned down by our new head coach. You guys will never find another coach quite like the one you just had. Remember that when you call our town a "Dump" and "Hot Garbage". People only kind of know where your college is because the city is in the name. Somewhere in Kansas... You're not even a peg above Lipscomb or in most peoples minds Winthrop. You have the Koch bros but that's it. So Veritas and Shockvalue I AM SOOOOO Happy on this joyous day. You can let each other know for the next 10 years how you were on the cusp of being a real heavyweight. But only you guys will know how close you were to being as Big Time as Iowa st. Hahahahhaaaaa Wichita Tech For Life!!

Now go hide in your cellar.
                You're butthurt about fans from an insignificant town that you care nothing about?

That makes sense.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Funny thing is, once Memphis' announcement is made ... @SadNews: will never log back in.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    You're butthurt about fans from an insignificant town that you care nothing about?

That makes sense.
                    LOL. I'm just a dick. That's all. I go around to different situations and say crap to rile people up. Never even been to Memphis

Comment

• Sounds about right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        Funny thing is, once Memphis' announcement is made ... @SadNews will never log back in.
                        Dude omg you are so right.

Well maybe once just to twist a little

Comment

Oh I love this kind of guy. The energy. The time. The attention to detail, so that us layman's can comprehend. Amazing.

There are like 3 or 4 on every board.

It's coming.

Very soon now

You can still make the cellar....
                          Look who's expelling the energy to come here and act like a ghetto-ass, insecure, POS buttbender, you hypocritical, pig-humping clown.

Your posts are about as ghetto as downtown Memphis. Seriously. You're representing well.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                            Sounds about right.
                            I couldn't go on Memphis' forum because they wanted that handicap gone

Comment

1st LaLa land
                              Well In your mind wouldn't you say that better than "Dump" and "Hot Garbage" that is Memphis?

2nd Texas didn't want to hand the keys over completely. Alabama is dumb and thought they could negotiate
                              Well smart guy Texas didn't even try and Alabama gave Marshall a blank check. GM wife refused to cash it.

[quote
                              3rd No not at all. [/quote]

Sure it does, otherwise you wouldn't have brought it up. Would it make you feel better if we told you were sorry [even if were not]?

4th Klan meetings?...Hahahaha I don't really need to respond to that. Weak
                              Klan a fact, especially in and around Memphis. Maybe you are not in the Klan, but one your relatives are. Might be even your sister [who might be your wife].[

5th It means when you face up against... I don't know, let's say LaTech. I know that Millsap came from one and our new coach came from the other. Vegas has Latech by 3 and nobody is watching.
                              Is meth a problem there?

6th Trump is a Fascist. Not for me
                              So I see you are "closet" trump supporter - we all know Tennessee loves Trump. Come out of the closet.

7th Good for you
                              So we can add "pagan" to the list of "Trump Support" and "klan member"

8th We do eat well here. Some of the best food you'll ever put in your mouth. It's hard for many to resist over doing it.
                              Ever hear of self control?

Never said Memphis was a heavyweight. I leave that to the media. Though Wichita Tech will never be considered such.
                              Media already considers WSU a heavyweight in basketball. Memphis is now know for being cheaters, and paying another school to hire their coach away.

9th You were almost as good as Iowa state. almost. High Praise I feel
                              Memphis would finish 5th in the MVC right behind SIU and before ISUB.

10th I would get down in there anyway. Sad News Headed your way 8(
                              You might want to break out all the windows in your trailer house, it clear you are suffering from Carbon Monoxide poisoning.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                Look who's expelling the energy to come here and act like ghetto-ass, insecure, POS buttbender, you hypocritical, pig-humping clown.

Your posts are about as ghetto as downtown Memphis. Seriously. You're representing well.
                                There it is. ouch. That skin. So thin

The world is yours WICHTA TECH!!

Comment

Working...
                                X