The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    It's always cute when the irrelevant folk chime in as if we give a flying ****.
    Ha Ha... Nicely done. Spot on regarding IlSU. Made me laugh.

Comment

• I think it's a great hire. It's a great hire. Hurry up and sign Capel. I'm not worried about Memphis. Remember, his imminency, mr. Jeff ******* has declared that program to be superior to ours.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
        It is being reported that Capel is Memphis #1 target. So now we can start hearing that they never really wanted Marshall and that this will be he greatest hire ever in .....3.....2...1
        capel a dukie?

prob gonna fail like most of the duke tree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
          I think it's a great hire. It's a great hire. Hurry up and sign Capel. I'm not worried about Memphis. Remember, his imminency, mr. Jeff ******* has declared that program to be superior to ours.
          jeff prob can't see his pee pee... also most of the memphis fans I have chatted with really dislike ******* lol

Comment

• These annoying fans of teams that drool over our coach don't really bother me. If they come in spitting fire, let em be, just reflects poorly on them.
            You just can't feed them man!

Comment

• Ok Wichita Tech it's time to come back down to earth. We all know why Texas and Alabama were turned down by our new head coach. You guys will never find another coach quite like the one you just had. Remember that when you call our town a "Dump" and "Hot Garbage". People only kind of know where your college is because the city is in the name. Somewhere in Kansas... You're not even a peg above Lipscomb or in most peoples minds Winthrop. You have the Koch bros but that's it. So Veritas and Shockvalue I AM SOOOOO Happy on this joyous day. You can let each other know for the next 10 years how you were on the cusp of being a real heavyweight. But only you guys will know how close you were to being as Big Time as Iowa st. Hahahahhaaaaa Wichita Tech For Life!!

Now go hide in your cellar.

Comment

• Originally posted by SadNews View Post
                Ok Wichita Tech it's time to come back down to earth. We all know why Texas and Alabama were turned down by our new head coach. You guys will never find another coach quite like the one you just had. Remember that when you call our town a "Dump" and "Hot Garbage". People only kind of know where your college is because the city is in the name. Somewhere in Kansas... You're not even a peg above Lipscomb or in most peoples minds Winthrop. You have the Koch bros but that's it. So Veritas and Shockvalue I AM SOOOOO Happy on this joyous day. You can let each other know for the next 10 years how you were on the cusp of being a real heavyweight. But only you guys will know how close you were to being as Big Time as Iowa st. Hahahahhaaaaa Wichita Tech For Life!!

That was kinda hard to follow.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• That moment when an attempt is so weak that it doesn't even remotely bother you because it's just pitiful.

Comment

Ok Wichita Tech it's time to come back down to earth. We all know why Texas and Alabama were turned down by our new head coach. You guys will never find another coach quite like the one you just had. Remember that when you call our town a "Dump" and "Hot Garbage". People only kind of know where your college is because the city is in the name. Somewhere in Kansas... You're not even a peg above Lipscomb or in most peoples minds Winthrop. You have the Koch bros but that's it. So Veritas and Shockvalue I AM SOOOOO Happy on this joyous day. You can let each other know for the next 10 years how you were on the cusp of being a real heavyweight. But only you guys will know how close you were to being as Big Time as Iowa st. Hahahahhaaaaa Wichita Tech For Life!!

Attached Files
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Not sure why I got singled out. Guess when you make arguments using numbers, with source links to back them up, the only way to respond is emotionally and irrationally.

Excuse me now while I head down to my cellar to can some green beans and paragraph breaks.

EDIT: And in the terrifically unlikely scenario that Marshall moves on, we'll just hire the guy that is actually your most likely candidate: Steve Forbes. Weird, huh?

Comment

Just FYI to moderators - the memphis fans have now a thread on their board pointing to shockernet with their fans saying stuff like "you'll excuse me...I have to go pester these people... ". Just thought you would want to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                          That was kinda hard to follow.
                          It is sad when people go off their meds without a doctor's supervision.

Comment

Mr. Sadnews, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                              It is being reported that Capel is Memphis #1 target. So now we can start hearing that they never really wanted Marshall and that this will be he greatest hire ever in .....3.....2...1
                              Well if it wasn't already clear this shows Memphis would rather win dirty than lose clean.
                              Last edited by AndShock; April 10, 2016, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Ok Wichita Tech it's time to come back down to earth.
                                Where are we residing if you don't mind me asking?

We all know why Texas and Alabama were turned down
                                And why is that?

Remember that when you call our town a "Dump" and "Hot Garbage".
                                Does that make you mad?

People only kind of know where your college is because the city is in the name. Somewhere in Kansas...
                                I think you have us confused with yourself. We know where we are, but I can understand you only "kind of know" where your at after killing brain cells at your Klan meetings.

You're not even a peg above Lipscomb or in most peoples minds Winthrop.
                                What does this even mean?

You have the Koch bros but that's it.
                                Spoken like a true Trump Supporter.

So Veritas and Shockvalue I AM SOOOOO Happy on this joyous day.
                                Yes we are happy today - it is of course the Lords day.

You can let each other know for the next 10 years how you were on the cusp of being a real heavyweight.
                                Actually I see what you all have been talking about when you proclaim Memphis as a "heavyweight" - Tennessee is the 4th FATTEST STATE. You are true "heavyweight".....LOL

But only you guys will know how close you were to being as Big Time as Iowa st. Hahahahhaaaaa Wichita Tech For Life!!
                                Could you please clarify actually what you are trying to say here?

No tornadoes here to today - they will be either East of the Turnpike or down in OK today.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X