The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
    I still remember the Memphis St. under Moe Iba. Look it up. We were not great (middle of conference) but they were a door mat.
    Must have been before cheating became synonymous with Memphis MBB.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPruett2333 View Post
      "@Jay_256: @DintheICT @JasonKingBR Word in Memphis is that Marshall is in Memphis RIGHT NOW! So unless he likes BBQ then it means he's talking to UM."

LOL. This is getting good.
      My response to that turd

@DintheICT @jay_256 you're wichita. 😂 😂 😂 😂. That's a joke enough. Quit making me laugh so hard. Clown

@ExcessDepth @DintheICT @jay_256 Wichita isn't memphis you are right. We don't have a murder epidemic, crack issues, race violence etc etc.

@ExcessDepth @DintheICT @jay_256 we also have kc 3 hrs away which is better bbq. Money isn't an issue, charles koch funds marshall contract

@ExcessDepth @DintheICT @jay_256 Mmphis may have more talent in city, but that translates into about 0 lately, pastner & memphis bad recent

Comment

• The Anatomy of a coaching change at a P5 school.

1. P5 coach gets fired.
        2. Fans demand GM
        3. Fans on MB of P5 school get boners
        4. Shockernet denies any interest from GM, cite obvious reasons.
        5. P5 fans look to Shockernet, see that Shockernet believes GM has no interest, take offense that Shockernet either doesn't know or doesn't care who P5 school is/has/has done/will be, gets butthurt, registers on Shockernet to educate, simply as a courtesy to Shockernet to 'learn' them.
        6. After reading lengthy posts on the merits of P5 schools list of awesomness and why they are different, GM will be interested written by new poster, SN is still unmoved and refuses to understand how great and different this school is.
        7. P5 posters on SN begin to deepen their butthurt. And now, since SN can't get it through their thick skull how great P5 school is, begin to expand their awesomness to surrounding city.
        8. P5 message board, being complete noobs, start posting citings of GM, flightraker data, and 'inside' sources, along with 'media' personalities who have it on good authority from their basement that GM is talking with their admin.
        9. P5 trolls now begin to barrage SN with crazy ****. Original posters who came in peace are now pissed at the stubborness of Shocker fans, and now don't even want Marshall. Because he's probably a ***** too.
        10. P5 school hires some other dude.
        11. P5 fans go away.
        12. May flowers bloom from April showers.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
          "In [my] modest opinion" -- there you go again. My opinion is modest but your opinion is right on. I understand that you believe no one is as good or as intelligent as you, but maybe if you didn't go into attack mode just to see another post racked up to your credit, people might not answer back. Go back and read my post again -- I did NOT ***** and complain about anything, I simply said the last five pages I had just read gave me a headache and I was calling it a night. I have absolutely no idea what you meant by I "acted like this was a Memphis board", and your interpretation skills are lacking if you thought I told anyone to quit posting -- I said to quit trying to start an argument with the Memphis posters as they had a right to believe what they wanted just as we do. However, since all you do is try to start an argument I can understand your confusion.
          There is so much contradiction and hyperbole going on in this post that it's not even worth picking apart.

Save your paragraph rants for those quality posts you always have. You're better than this, remember?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
            The Anatomy of a coaching change at a P5 school.

1. P5 coach gets fired.
            2. Fans demand GM
            3. Fans on MB of P5 school get boners
            4. Shockernet denies any interest from GM, cite obvious reasons.
            5. P5 fans look to Shockernet, see that Shockernet believes GM has no interest, take offense that Shockernet either doesn't know or doesn't care who P5 school is/has/has done/will be, gets butthurt, registers on Shockernet to educate, simply as a courtesy to Shockernet to 'learn' them.
            6. After reading lengthy posts on the merits of P5 schools list of awesomness and why they are different, GM will be interested written by new poster, SN is still unmoved and refuses to understand how great and different this school is.
            7. P5 posters on SN begin to deepen their butthurt. And now, since SN can't get it through their thick skull how great P5 school is, begin to expand their awesomness to surrounding city.
            8. P5 message board, being complete noobs, start posting citings of GM, flightraker data, and 'inside' sources, along with 'media' personalities who have it on good authority from their basement that GM is talking with their admin.
            9. P5 trolls now begin to barrage SN with crazy ****. Original posters who came in peace are now pissed at the stubborness of Shocker fans, and now don't even want Marshall. Because he's probably a ***** too.
            10. P5 school hires some other dude.
            11. P5 fans go away.
            12. May flowers bloom from April showers.
            Even though this is for P5.

You can apply it to Memphis, too.

Sorry.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Michael Baker
              ‏@rollinlarge
              @EnthusiAdams mark please tell ******* that Wsu and Gregg Marshall currently are a better job and a better situation than Memphis.

Mark Adams
              ‏@EnthusiAdams
              Mark Adams Retweeted Michael Baker

Stranger things have happened but that move would shock me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                There is so much contradiction and hyperbole going on in this post that it's not even worth picking apart.

Save your paragraph rants for those quality posts you always have. You're better than this, remember?
                My "quality posts" -- man, you just can't stop yourself can you? And please don't use big words without looking up the meaning first. And since it is so, so important to you to have the last word -- you got it. I have a life and will now get back to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
                  My "quality posts" -- man, you just can't stop yourself can you? And please don't use big words without looking up the meaning first. And since it is so, so important to you to have the last word -- you got it. I have a life and will now get back to it.
                  3 straight argumentative posts from a guy who bitched about arguing.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    Michael Baker
                    ‏@rollinlarge
                    @EnthusiAdams mark please tell ******* that Wsu and Gregg Marshall currently are a better job and a better situation than Memphis.

Mark Adams
                    ‏@EnthusiAdams
                    Mark Adams Retweeted Michael Baker

Stranger things have happened but that move would shock me.

thats me!

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                      thats me!
                      Weird username, Mark!
                      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                        Weird username, Mark!
                        Ahem..., Mike

Comment

• And would you look at this??? Straight from one of the Memphis fans Twitter posts...

Soo, Easterwood says Marshall is in KS hosting recruits this wkend, so that means he's NOT in Memphis and we haven't even talked to him yet.

Comment

• Removed. Duplicate Post
                            Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 9, 2016, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                                @ExcessDepth @DintheICT @jay_256 Money isn't an issue, charles koch funds marshall contract
                                I just wish people/posters would quit spewing this kind of stuff. You don't know that money isn't an issue and if it were me (not Mr. Koch) writing those checks, I would make those comments an issue and have that deep well dry up. Unless your the one writing the big check, shut the heck up. No one speaks for Charles Koch but Charles Koch.

Comment

Working...
                                X