• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cart, meet horse.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
      Unlike Bama, they get 5* recruits.

Maybe that is more Barnes then anything though.
      There are a lot more 5* recruits in the state of Texas than Alabama.
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by fansince80s View Post
        Can ADES handle this like ADJS did moments after HCMT left for A&M? ADJS was on it fast and had a plan in place quickly. Thoughts?
        I think so. Every AD has his short list, especially those who have to deal with the Coach Poach Game every year. Any AD who isn't prepared for it shouldn't be an AD.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          I think so. Every AD has his short list, especially those who have to deal with the Coach Poach Game every year. Any AD who isn't prepared for it shouldn't be an AD.
          My biggest fear is that Marshall leaves late in the game for one reason or another and all the majority of the coaches on that list are gone before we have a chance to make offers. There are a lot of decent openings right now

Comment

• I am taking comfort from the news report that Mrs. HCGM wanted to get her tomatoes planted. Why go to the trouble of planting a garden, if you are not going to be here to harvest it? Now, if we could just convince her to plant asparagus (for the non-gardeners, it takes seven years to produce a crop).

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
              I am taking comfort from the news report that Mrs. HCGM wanted to get her tomatoes planted. Why go to the trouble of planting a garden, if you are not going to be here to harvest it? Now, if we could just convince her to plant asparagus (for the non-gardeners, it takes seven years to produce a crop).
              Great perspective here. Sometimes, it's the little things :) I actually think you have a great point. She isn't thinking about moving right now... and you know they lie awake at night and discuss how interested they are in leaving. If you are thinking it may be time to leave, you are worrying about much different things than planting a garden.

Comment

• Originally posted by fansince80s View Post
                Can ADES handle this like ADJS did moments after HCMT left for A&M? ADJS was on it fast and had a plan in place quickly. Thoughts?
                1. FAR, FAR from anything being decided.
                2. Yeah, there's a plan. It's called bring back Jans and it's not hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
                  This just in: Wichita State Head Coach Gregg Marshall to consider "crazy" offer tendered by Bradley.
                  $8.25/Hr + cab fare for recruiting. To which Coach Marshall said: "I have to admit it was a crazy offer!"

Comment

• You can take this to the bank. Texas wants Shaka. Bama wants Marshall and they're going to pony up more than 4 million for many years guaranteed. That is their crazy offer. This will make GM certainly think as this money sets his kids, future grand kids for life.

Track N175TP flight from Tuscaloosa, AL to Tuscaloosa National Airport

20th and 24th. Hmmmmm

Bama board showing 5.25 million for 6 years.
                    Last edited by KC Shox; March 27, 2015, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                      You can take this to the bank. Texas wants Shaka. Bama wants Marshall and they're going to pony up more than 4 million for many years guaranteed. That is their crazy offer. This will make GM certainly think as this money sets his kids, future grand kids for life.

Track N175TP flight from Tuscaloosa, AL to Tuscaloosa National Airport

20th and 24th. Hmmmmm

Bama board showing 5.25 million for 6 years.
                      Yes because his kids and grandkids wont have it good with him making a measley 2 mil a year here.....
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• @Gary:ParrishCBS: Made a round of calls on Rick Barnes/Texas. According to sources, here’s the deal as of this moment: http://cbsprt.co/1F2e4gq
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                          @GaryParrishCBS: Made a round of calls on Rick Barnes/Texas. According to sources, here’s the deal as of this moment: http://cbsprt.co/1F2e4gq
                          In other words, the lawyers are working the buyout for Barnes

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                            In other words, the lawyers are working the buyout for Barnes
                            Early next week means April 2nd, thus reducing the amount of buyout owed to Barnes. Goodbye, Rick.

Comment

• Off 247 Bamaonline sports site FYI

* A final decision by Marshall as it relates to Alabama could be made as early as this weekend. Based on the potential for such a timeframe, the possibility is there for an announcement on Sunday and a press conference on Monday.

* Again, while not set in stone, our sources continue to believe that Alabama is in good shape to land its top target.

Comment

• unfortunately Alabama is blocking N1UA (their jet) from being tracked

Comment

Working...
                                X